Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Last edited:
Funny how the entire basketball world is taken aback by the exchange between these instate rivals. And yet before it went down, months before even, that BK-NY tax was being raised as a real concern. These teams haven’t conducted business in 40 years!

Now the Knicks send no young talent in exchange for a player w/ 2 years left on a steal contract that they think will put them on par w/ the champs. Whole market been inflated last couple years too so they know Leon just playing the game. Since it’s the Knicks however it’s gotta be framed in the negative out of habit.

Draymond THEE worst hater at it cuz he sounds so dumb at the same time.

Really thought we should’ve kept Precious.

It’s a long season, Sims is trash, Mitch is always hurt, no one knows what’s happening with iHart.

Surprising move.

^ usually wrong about everything all the time so that gives me hope for a big year from Sims now.

That is ofc if Leon can’t find another ruffian to slot into the starters line. Still liking Big Val even tho Sims should get his chance. Hell, depending if Orlando is the club to overpay iHart, Mo Wagner will be the odd man out on that roster :nerd:

I was thinking about it and was like how come this team can't run it back it's the same lineup with bridges who makes slightly more than bojan... But now OG got a way bigger contract compared to last year so that makes a big difference... Woulda liked to keep precious but with adding bridges and resigning OG and maybe ihart the money is just not there...I don't care how it works we need to resign ihart without trading duece, mitch or randle... We had the best center lineup last year and would like to keep it the same way next year along with the best wing defenders in the league

Word, I loved that iHart x MitchRob tandem. Problem is iHart will likely be getting 100mm+ offers from other teams. Knicks simply can’t afford him [& Mitch] unless he does the team-friendly stuff @ significantly less.

If he was gonna do it, it’d be done already so that’s why he’s presumed an opp. OKC can throw a bag at him and Orlando has no state taxes to consider. There could be more but those are teams on the rise so he could feed his family AND contend.

Screenshot_20240630_140843_Chrome.jpg

200w (3).gif

Back
Top Bottom