Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah seriously what happened to Mitch?

You sub out your best defensive big man down the stretch? That's weird.

Ya dudes funny.

Only solution is to fire Thibs ...

Dude is trying to kill these dudes with b2b.

Cam
Mitch
Evan
Rose

Weren't going to save us, but they could of have rested for the final stretch.

Law of averages so the Raptors would eventually catch a break or two.

Want to see us finish the year off strong.

Jordan avatar talking this “we” stuff aint it.
Lmfao I made this account like 8 years ago as a fan of Jordan sneakers. Before that it was a 2010 account with a gif of jordans 1-14. Not gonna change my avy now just because I'm in a knicks thread. I can go back to reddit if you want :lol:

Really poor game from Brunson last night. Turnovers, missing shots, losing his man on defense.

Seemed like he was pressing in the second half trying to get something going.

In two straight possessions, foul on Brunson and no foul call on RJ made me sick :smh:

Raptors did a great job on Brunson. That and Mitch getting hit in the balls and then having IHart in for the last 5 minutes of 4th lost us the game.

On to the next.

Rival Execs Believe Trae Young Could Be Next Star To Seek Trade
DEC 22, 2022 12:03 PM

Young_Trae_atl_210628.jpg

Rival executives believe Trae Young could be the next superstar to request a trade if the Atlanta Hawks don't show progress in the playoffs.
Young can become a free agent in 2026.
The Hawks won just one game in last season's playoffs after reaching the Eastern Conference Finals in 2021. Atlanta responded in the offseason by trading for Dejounte Murray.
Landry Fields replaced Travis Schlenk as the lead decision-maker for the Atlanta front office this week. Fields and Young meet routinely and have a great relationship.
Young is represented by Omar Wilkes of Klutch Sports.

Late post but went to the game last night. Thrilling game but Raptors had the refs in their pocket. A lot of those calls were beyond terrible. Siakam went to the FT line it seemed 25x smh

1671767908357.jpeg

I got a video of that RJ dunk too, felt like the entire stadium shook lol

Lee >>> Randle

Watching him get better and better every szn til he got to be a homegrown All Star:pimp: Had himself a decent career after being drafted by the Knicks.

Him & JC11 were my guys in that dark era.

Back
Top Bottom