Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://heavy.com/sports/new-york-knicks/rj-barrett-trade-proposal/

Pistons receive: RJ Barrett, Evan Fournier and a 2024 first-round pick
Knicks receive: Bojan Bogdanović, James Wiseman and No. 5 pick in 2023

They're just making up stories now

lmao in what world does that trade make sense?

considering who is truly available and attainable, we are better off just adding role players and running it back with the core of Brunson, RJ, Randle, and Mitch. if we can't upgrade from Randle, might as well keep him as much as i'd like to see him go. everyone else can be replaced. either Grimes needs to take a huge leap offensively next season or we need a 3&D guy that will reliably hit 3+ 3s per game. if we can flip IQ for someone that fits that role and sign CP3 to backup Brunson, i'd think we could easily be back in the 2nd round at a minimum.

284CC896-9C7C-49F1-AF84-3F86591A0935.jpeg

I forgot about Mario Hezonja , dude was low key a baller, but anyway, the amount of money we have spent , Jesus Christ, some of these are horrible.

That Joakim Noah signing was the worst decision.

I can tolerate the one year contracts though. Roster fillers/vets/tank job level stuff.

Shame these 2 have a strong chance of being in diff jerseys at some point.

Run it back imo if it isn’t the final piece to the championship formula and doesn’t include Dubious.

I'll be pretty upset if we trade RJ tbh. Let's just keep building on what we have, no drastic moves
The super team is dead, we already have the blueprint in place to be really competitive for the next 5 years.

the whole super team thing doesn't even work. Nuggets just won with 1 all-star, albeit arguably the best player in the league right now. the Warriors are home grown talent, with the exception of KD for a couple years. are we really counting the covid ring? other than that, all of this teaming up hasn't produced a single championship.

Zion easiest pass of all time

Na man, if he’s available we have to go for it. He’s actually someone worth risking it all for.

Also, you think all this crazy **** happens to him if he was in New York?

I’m not even talking about the baby mothers from the bayou. I’m talking about coming into the season consistently out of shape.

Zion till date has been a disappointment! Not because he hasn't produced, but because has missed more games that he has played.

You're paying him all that money to play .39% of his games. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom