Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Draft night trade rumors

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big things for RJ this season will be maintaining the consistency, good shot selection/decision making, and attacking with his right which I saw him do pretty well against the Hornets.
Hoping that the team will finally figure out the perimeter woes so that we don't have to force up shots against a team that will clog inside the perimeter like the Heat did in the playoffs against us.

Defense is near the top in the league & the offense is ironing itself out. This is the most complete team I’ve seen in a long time.

That said, no trades this szn. OG is a FA at the end of the year anyways.

Been telling you guys.

The whole league knows it.

+

math-thinking.gif

zknicks.jpg

Damn migraine. He needs to figure out what the root cause it. I remember baron Davis had them and figured out that sea food was the cause of it when he played in NOLA.

i get em sometimes. it can be the environment/season/barometric pressure, fluctuation in hormonal levels, one's diet, mood... so many factors that it's tough to pinpoint most of the time

i get em sometimes. it can be the environment/season/barometric pressure, fluctuation in hormonal levels, one's diet, mood... so many factors that it's tough to pinpoint most of the time

Yea but you can do an allergy test or some sort to make sure it’s not food related I’m pretty sure. Which would be good to at least eliminate that variable if it’s a cause.

mitch rob is working. i hope he can keep it up into the second half

josh hart is playing well so far

these refs been low sketchy a handful of times today

also, randle really has a hard time holding onto the ball when there's just a bit of pressure on him

Last edited:
these refs been low sketchy a handful of times today

aos, randle really has a hard time holding onto the ball when there's just a bit of pressure on him
even when there is no pressure, he's turns it over. no-handle randle should go to curry's bball camp to work on his ball handling. gonna be a tough game for brunson with rj out.

Back
Top Bottom