Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t watched much of OG but this isn’t too much?
Quite frankly idk. I’ve been watching & the defensive intensity matches the team here. Typically guards the other team’s best player & guards 2-4.

I know their GM is one of the 🐐 scammers today so it’s tough gauging worth and asking price ranges.

Let me start by saying ...

I'm still on the fire Thibs and trade Randle train. Everyone knows the ingame adjustments for Thibs are nonexistent and Randle is a poor excuse for a teammate, lacks effort and when is rattle, **** goes down quickly.

With that said, I can't be mad at where the Knicks currently stand. They are in a playoff spot, regardless of how ugly it has been and how many winnable games they have blown.

So I will lay off and stop screaming to fire Thibs and trade Randle ... i just don't want to hear it later on when they either missed or get bounced 1st round. That's our ceiling.

Bucks #0 looks like he's Giannis's young brother

Same gears, red sneakers and same hair :lol:

How can you defend shot selection like this and not understand why guys want this dude traded. Lol

Like others have said. He has the talent and physical attributes to be a great player. He’s just not a smart player. And a worse teammate.

Thank goodness for Brunson.

dont know how some of yall dont like IQ... hes nice man.. I hope they dont trade him unless its for lavine

Randle's biggest improvement is towards his teammates. He still has his moments but the body language has improved.

The other flaws...it is what it is (shrugs) I'll tolerate this.

I don’t understand why we can’t close. Up 16 and blink of an eye we up by 6. Unreal.

now they got the lead... 2 guys that shouldnt play are hart and duece... I dont think duece is even better than toney douglas

Back
Top Bottom