Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are being to hard on RJ. I think dude is solid ... but when your offense is ran by 2 dudes he just has to get what he gets.

That’s what I’ve been saying. Just look at the game when Brunson was sick. The offense played through him more. He had the ball in his hands and he was efficient, made the right plays, except for the last 2 possessions lol, but you know what I mean. If anyone has actually watched RJ since HS or even Duke, you’d know that he needs the ball in his hands. Playing 3rd to ball dominant players is obviously going to hurt his production. Regardless, dude always comes in clutch.

Wouldn’t even know ninjas won the game :lol:
Jerami Grant is gonna be an UFA & doesn’t seem like he wants to stay there in Oregon.

He’s gonna have multiple suitors too. FO could offer a sign and trade with Evan’s expiring should Grant wanna choose the orange and blue.

With this continuity and potential upgrade, I can smell the ECF. Wanted him instead of Randle but now they can have both.

Mikal definitely prefers MSG and his Nova brothers over Barclays. He will cost a lot more unfortunately but these Knicks have the assets to get him.

Depending on how they finish out the year he’s gonna be the hottest 🎯 on the market.

Feels like this bunch is close to being relevant. Real relevance and not some flash in the pan.

This team, as is, is better than their ‘21 iteration that got there but was shown the exit in a gentleman’s sweep.

I bought league pass.. well a trial for right now.

This is the RJ resurgence game. I'm calling it now. It begins.

Back
Top Bottom