Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont want to see another optimistic post in this thread. With or without Brunson this team is beyond trash.

We should be rooting for losses every game.
This is a badly managed team at all levels. Julius Randle is also mentally disabled

as much as i like to blame randle for not being clutch, iq was the weakest link this game.. 5-21 FG, 1-10 3 pt fg. i like grimes' potential though.

The team played well .... the young guys were balling, but obviously when the game got tight at the end, the laxk of execution and identity cost us.

The announcers were pretty bias but one thing they said was very true. This Knicks team has no direction, they just are.

I can point to many things down the stretch but one thing is certain Thibs inability is to obvious to continue with him.

Like why not put in Sims for that last FT possession where Luka was going to miss?
Anyways, glad I witnessed Lukas masterful performance. Dude is super annoying with all the crying BS but he is a skilled player.

didnt peep the game, but saw the ESPN headline about Luka :lol:

Thibs gotta go. we've lost some winnable games, but our coach is a buffoon and doesnt hold everyone to the same standard. Randle could use some legit coaching and not some yes man thats afraid to call him out on his bs.

I didn't really want to get into the look at this play and that play .... but man .... Randle's mentality and game play are unbearable at times.

He put blinders on and started jacking **** up late in the 4th. You could visibly see his antics (screaming, slapping his side, etc) because he wanted the ball or getting it his way. **** like that can throw others off their game. Finally not that it matters, on the last miss FT in OT dude was visibly upset cause no one would foul, although he could foul. He rather lose the game than foul out because he thought/thinks he's irreplaceable to that offense. FoH.

That MF needs to go right along Thibs. The team was playing well without him, just the young guys. However, because Thibs lack of coaching, offensive scheme and game play calling, he hindered this team down the stretch.

Last edited:
Awesome seeing Deuce out there in real crunch time. 5/6 on those fts in the crunch but he’ll get that 6/6 next time>D. It took Luka 60 points to beat a Brunsonless/Barrettless Knicks team in overtime.

This **** comes alive for the negativity and hype.

What makes these last few losses unbearable, is that it’s solely on coaching. Lack of offensive creativity to get easy/good quality shots down the stretch, the inability to control Randle, the untimely substitutions or lack there of, etc. That’s all on coaching. That offensive rebound on the intentional FT miss shouldn’t have happened. Sims should’ve been in.

Never been so thankful to have some people spoil a game for me. When I got a few texts about Luka’s stat line, I knew it was gonna be an embarrassment but wow it was so much worse than I thought. I would have broken a TV or a phone if I had to watch that **** last night.

How in the **** we have a good 8-9 games of closing and playing tough in the 4th to completely collapsing in the 4th in four straight games?!?!? How is that?!?? The **** ?!?

Never been so thankful to have some people spoil a game for me. When I got a few texts about Luka’s stat line, I knew it was gonna be an embarrassment but wow it was so much worse than I thought. I would have broken a TV or a phone if I had to watch that **** last night.

How in the **** we have a good 8-9 games of closing and playing tough in the 4th to completely collapsing in the 4th in four straight games?!?!? How is that?!?? The **** ?!?
The quality of opponent, the minutes played by the same 8/9 players and the ineptitude of the coach.

"I haven't seen that since college" ... lmao

Last night was frustrating, but it was also an all-time game by one of the league's best players.

But fire Thibs still

We've all seen some heartbreaking and embarrassing losses as Knicks fans but last night may have been the worst regular season loss of all time.

Had me questioning my fanhood for a while.

Thibs needs to go ASAP, no if ands or buts about it.

whats crazy is we had some dark times in the last 2 decades with coaches larry brown, zeke, fisher, fiz, horny, etc and they never had a game like yesterday... still cant forget it up 9 with 30 left seconds and still lose smh...they shoulda had sims or even hart out there with mitch and randle securing that rebound but nope...common sense you need the rebound so have 3 big guys out there

Back
Top Bottom