Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats crazy is we had some dark times in the last 2 decades with coaches larry brown, zeke, fisher, fiz, horny, etc and they never had a game like yesterday... still cant forget it up 9 with 30 left seconds and still lose smh...they shoulda had sims or even hart out there with mitch and randle securing that rebound but nope...common sense you need the rebound so have 3 big guys out there

Thibs has no common sense. X will be on fire and will sub him out, instead of widening the lead, just bc thats the rotation. Grimes goes down, but wont play our 2nd best wing defender in his absence. we signed Brunson only to let Randle play hero PG for half a game. Thibs is an idiot.

and RJ was out in the first quarter so instead of putting in another wing to replace him like cam or even fournier we go with 3 guards with rose lol...still dont understand why randle shoots 10 3's a game like hes dirk... I could understand if he was shooting 40% from there... he should use his weight to his advantage similar to melo posting up around the key

Doubtful on both. Evan has proven worthless in his rotation. And Cam might **** around & get injured before they can trade him.

**** not gonna be easy w/o RJ but maybe Cam gets a few mins who knows?

King Svi should get some touches tonite.

JB is questionable tho so maybe if he doesn’t suit up again, Cam gets the call now that they’re down to 8 in that case.

Thibs is a ****ing dumb *** period. Hope the lose again today. I NEED THIS ****ING PENGUIN OUT OF HERE.

How are you once again taking the ball from a true point guard and putting it in a shooting guards hand ls that has looked horrible when running the one and outstanding when at the 2???

He makes no ****ing sense man.

I rather us lose and see a collective effort on offense than win and see Randle just shoot everything. **** man.

it was only a week ago this thread thought we were a legit team
Lol. Not me.
we will never be any good with thibs cause we won’t ever get the correct personnel to want to play here that he needs. And even if we did get his ideal roster I do not have any faith in this guy to make in game adjustments or have a game plan that fits todays game.

we were letting teams shoot 3s for the first 25 games of the season… :lol:

u can’t have a proper rebuild with this guy.

fire him and tank.

With RJ out this was definitely the game to pass on.

Surprisingly warm in Bk today & out came some tittys first chance.

We lost to a team that’s tanking. Biggest tankers in the league.

I’m not trying to hear “Brunson and RJ were out” either.

I agree but we were never in this game.

Just got outplayed in every way.

And shorthanded this guy still thinks he doesnt have to play a capable guy like Reddish.

High fiving Randle every chance he gets.

I never wish an injury on ANYBODY. And never will but when Randle was down, i was already looking forward to some kind of big shake up if he was down for any substantial period of time

Back
Top Bottom