Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
26516FD1-63F3-4D4D-A2F1-7E4420CC2019.png

COOKING. And just a few months ago ya was saying get him outta here

I said it , he’s going to bounce back, he heard us talk ish last year, he grew and learned 🔥🔥
While he is putting up numbers, they don't tell you the entire story.

Sure, for someone that doesn't watch the games or is totally oblivious on what's happening during the games ... HeY RaNdLe iS bAlLiNg ....

For me, a lot of the games he ia putting numbers, well, they are meaningless.

Put it like this .... you ever play horse or you spot up and are nailing everything going up so the hater waiting to shoot tries to spin the ball and move you and boom you miss? Then you say, man you took me out my rhythm or something like that ....

Well that's what Randle does ... he starts good and is passing defending and passing the ball when he sees people open .... then the team gets in a rhythm and are flowing. However, Randle has gone down 7 possesions without touching or shooting so guess what .. instead of passing the ball to the hot hand or open cat he plays ISO and forces some**** ip .. he miss then he lacks to get back and the other teams gets a fast break ... then he doubles up because of frustration and boom another miss and another fast break .... now going forward MF takes the entire team of their rhythm and starts playing hero ball regardless if they go down or not...

Thats not good BB. If he only just because a facilitator and take hia shots when avail and from time to time when the team needs a bucket he goes out there and get it ... dude would be dope. But he plays to much selfish ball .. thats why IQs career high was disgusting. Him and Randle pleay a two man O and they put dope numbers but the game was horrible.

26516FD1-63F3-4D4D-A2F1-7E4420CC2019.png

COOKING. And just a few months ago ya was saying get him outta here

I said it , he’s going to bounce back, he heard us talk ish last year, he grew and learned 🔥🔥
Hey hey hey!

**** JULIUS RANDLE

Get those numbers up in December so we can trade that lame in February.

He aint learn ****. Still a lousy teammate.

thats what makes him so hard to trade. if you just look at his stats, he's a BALLER. if you're a true Knicks fan and watch most games, you can see the lack of accountability, lapses in effort, selfishness, and being a poor sport. now he's not like this every single game, but if you're only watching maybe 1 game a week, you might not pick up on his negative tendencies.

If they plan on trading him ever, they should probably trade him now.

I dont think they plan on trading him. Plan is clearly to build around Brunson and Randle and use RJ or Grimes as a centerpiece with all those picks to get an all star level player.

If they plan on trading him ever, they should probably trade him now.

I dont think they plan on trading him. Plan is clearly to build around Brunson and Randle and use RJ or Grimes as a centerpiece with all those picks to get an all star level player.

huh? if that was the plan, they would've traded for Spida.

huh? if that was the plan, they would've traded for Spida.

At the time the overall consensus was way too many picks were being included. In hindsight, sure probably shoulda made that trade. Plus the reports were Knicks were front runners. Cavs came out of nowhere.

Trading with Ainge is a **** show. Next trade on the table, the organization will pull the trigger.

I hate that I'm a faithful Knicks fan. This organization had chances and they've blown it everytime ... it's a ****ing **** show with Thibs. Wtf is the point of Obi going to the G league? Did they do that to Randle? **** this .. trade these kids to organizations that will use them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom