Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be up to him. Sounds like he misses the energy.

njavier03 njavier03 I would like to add another floor spacer & defensive presence.

Continue believing this narrative that the offense sucks & is dire need of adjusting. I don’t have the energy playboy.

Last edited:
I think the problem with RJ this year is that Brunson is playing good and Randle offensively is playing good so Thibs depends on them two and everyone else have to get scraps ....

Maybe I'm just seeing things differently idk. I get it, you have to go with the hot hands but ****, you committed 100milli for this kid ... run plays to get him more involved.

right. you draft him 3rd overall just to play Alfred. Thibs doesnt run plays for him, but yall expect magic to happen. he's averaging about 20ppg with his second highest efg of his career, which is improving as the season goes on. if you're comparing him to Ja or Zion, you need to get over it. he's the 4th best player out of that draft, behind Garland. what else do you want considering how inept our HC is at offense?

That would be up to him. Sounds like he misses the energy.

njavier03 njavier03 I would like to add another floor spacer & defensive presence.

Continue believing this narrative that the offense sucks & is dire need of adjusting. I don’t have the energy playboy.

Yepp, offense is perfect and we don’t blow leads bc of lack offensive creativity to get easy buckets when we need it. Our best 3pt shooter gets multiple screens and back door sets for open shots from the corner.

No one said it’s perfect.

But we’ve seen this team build large leads & squander them on multiple occasions. More often than not actually.

Ofc there is room for improvements there.

No coach is perfect. Get the **** over it & let them continue to improve game to game. Szn to szn.

Cry & whine all y’all want but no one is giving y’all the cheese. He’s not going anywhere. He’ll likely retire b4 RJ reaches his peak anyway.

And speaking of, couldn’t care less what the
local idiot or any other of the like has to say about the cornerstone.

Yes, at 22 years old he’s reached his full potential & won’t ever take anymore leaps on the court. ****ing idiots.

bro posted that at like 2am too

had to of been eating at him all night :lol:
Not at all sucka. Don’t need to waste anymore keyboard strokes on you tho. BUT tust when I say you are the bottom of the barrel type Knicks fan; such an easy target. I hope you understand that.
GaBeGRaMz GaBeGRaMz I would never think my ideas or wants are gospel. I just know majority of dudes in here know nothing about what they’re moaning about.

And still funny how this thread only moves during a loss or some learning moments. Ninjas really feed off that negative **** like keko jones keko jones who will bash his head against the wall with every loss. And after wins now too! This burger is just as much an imbecile.

That’s what type of time y’all on? Have it. I won’t subscribe. Again, would never say my word is the end all be all but when surrounded by fools I’m gonna bet on myself 10/10 🤷

This ****boy floodarea floodarea said he had a folder full of Frank pictures on his phone. Honestly, how can I take this dumbass serious?

FWIW, I don’t have your SN on the list of TNYKmorons but I’m sure you don’t care :lol:

Not at all sucka. Don’t need to waste anymore keyboard strokes on you tho. BUT tust when I say you are the bottom of the barrel type Knicks fan; such an easy target. I hope you understand that.
GaBeGRaMz GaBeGRaMz I would never think my ideas or wants are gospel. I just know majority of dudes in here know nothing about what they’re moaning about.

And still funny how this thread only moves during a loss or some learning moments. Ninjas really feed off that negative **** like keko jones keko jones who will bash his head against the wall with every loss. And after wins now too! This burger is just as much an imbecile.

That’s what type of time y’all on? Have it. I won’t subscribe. Again, would never say my word is the end all be all but when surrounded by fools I’m gonna bet on myself 10/10 🤷

This ****boy floodarea floodarea said he had a folder full of Frank pictures on his phone. Honestly, how can I take this dumbass serious?

FWIW, I don’t have your SN on the list of TNYKmorons but I’m sure you don’t care :lol:
go to bed

All Im going to say is you're a ***** in real life ...

I don't have time for a misdemeanor!

Reggie was awesome in his time here. Dude just had no business being a starter. Dubious loved passing him the ball. Probably cuz he couldn’t do anything else but shoot or give & go right back to him.

If they’re interested in reunions how bout making room for my guy Burks. Despite all his hustle & efforts, bench wouldn’t miss iHart all that much.

Alec never should’ve been let go :smh:

reggie bullock is ****ing trash. he's injury prone / unreliable, isn't a scorer and is 31

knicks got rid of reggie bullock to get evan fournier. now he doesn't play.
they wasted a first round draft pick to get cam. now he doesn't play.
and now they want to get reggie bullock??? again?

this team doesn't know what it wants to be

i feel like the few times cam reddish spoke up about his situation to answer reporters questions after he was suddenly benched was THE final nail in the coffin for him.

why is there a trail of "things just not working out" with so many players during this thibodeau & rose era?
it's more than other teams

Back
Top Bottom