Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good W. didn't get much from IQ or RJ, but both Hart's with solid minutes. Obi hurting his value tbh.

Not to be that guy, but is Brunson the best PG in the east? Jrue is a superior defender to Brunson but I can't think of a PG outplaying him this season in the conference.

how many more wins to lock up top #6 seed? and if we match up against the cavs I like our chances... not saying guaranteed series win because regular season and playoffs are different... but besides donovan and garland they dont have much else as far as offense...

how many more wins to lock up top #6 seed? and if we match up against the cavs I like our chances... not saying guaranteed series win because regular season and playoffs are different... but besides donovan and garland they dont have much else as far as offense...

you wont like it as much when Allen is back and Randle is still out.

I'm confident we can beat the Cavs but only thing that concerns me is the year we lost to the Hawks we played very well against them in the regular season. I'm hoping the difference maker of having Brunson running the offense and not Elfraud is enough to propel us

^ thats why its important we get randle back and this is assuming he is back... without him ya I dont like our chances lol...but I have a feeling he will be ready by game 1 or 2

Brunson 🔥🔥🔥

iHart and Hart were brilliant in the second half
Fsl4o6oWYAED9I6

We still need Randle but we need an unselfish Randle. Brunson is a stud but you can't depend on 1 guy. RJ needs to come alive big time because if Brunson has an off night, we need another starter to score with Randle

NGL, I rather keep Obi than RJ.

Also, I like a lot of you, was heated last night with RJ. Dude seems to get blocked everytime .... wth.

Today is April fools day...dont fall for any bogus news posted lol

Just seen on Twitter about a bogus report of Carmelo signing with us, smh :lol:

Last edited:

More rzns for my guy, the Blockness Monster, defensive ⚓️ out there cleaning up mistakes and boards.

That’s an awesome day to make your arrival into the world.

Back
Top Bottom