Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Jaylen was available, I think he would command more than this to be honest.

he would command more, but he’s an unrestricted expiring contract beginning this offseason. if he signals he won’t return to Boston then they may have to take the best package coming from a team Brown would be willing to resign to, or let him walk.

We can prepare a better package than RJ 3 picks. Also wouldn’t be surprised to Brown joining Lakers along Kyrie

as much as it sucks we missed out on donavan its not a good fit with brunson... the backcourt woulda been too small... but with jaylen brown it would be a terrific fit... if we have to give up rj so be it... im a huge rj fan but jaylen brown is an elite player who would fit perfect next to brunson and randle... I honestly think we have a chance at him... like I said I dont think hes happy in boston with the racist fans

On paper, maybe. Even then, our roster wouldn’t be as complete as Cleveland’s. The biggest factor would be getting Randle and Donovan to coexist.

just remember with all these trade scenarios: RJ IS NOT a VALUABLE TRADE ASSET. No team is going to trade even a fringe All Star with RJ being the Center piece. RJ would be more of a team taking a flyer on him being he’s so young and hopefully can take the next step.

Beal, Kuzma, Porzingis out tonight. We clinch a top six seed with a win.

Hoping to have this one wrapped up early to give Brunson some extra rest :lol:

The narrative is gonna be interesting if we win every game remaining without Randle :lol:
It will but it be the same as last year when Obi balled out and nothing changed.

I haven't watched much of college BB, so not sure who are the top prospects ...

So I dont even know who and what position to go for.

Last edited:
I want to see Trevor Keels starting next game. Give the rotation guys some rest if the 5th seed is clinched.

Back
Top Bottom