Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
X-factors for this series looking like MitchRob & RJ.

Barrett just needs to contain one of the backcourt stars from getting into the paint. That’s his most important role in this series.

And with the adequate perimeter defense, it makes it heck of a lot easier for Mitch to try holding down the paint & boards against that twin towers front court.

Everyone else just needs to be themselves and not be a liability for others on defense. Grimes should get at least 10 shots per game too.

Knicks in 6

I have Knicks in 6, or either way if game 7

Reason we beat them is our shooting and depth better than cavs

Last edited:
Legit have no idea how this series goes.

Thibs is the better coach here. Donovan and Randle have shown to stink it up in the playoffs.

We'll need someone to step up for sure.

Monica McNutt and Alan Hahn were on a mission this morning on ESPN saying Zion should be traded.

Maybe they were secretly sent by MSG :lol:

Does Zion even want to play basketball

My man is eating good and rocking horribly put together outfits and couldn't be happier

tried to tell y’all about zion last year when those rumors were going around but everyone kept telling me nah nah he’s worth it

we already seen this story many a time, and we know how it goes

I just dont know with Zion man. Can it be that he doesn't want to be in NO? Who knows, but Pels shouldn't take a risk. Zion is the piece they need to be Legit and he rather sit ... so!

Does Zion even want to play basketball

My man is eating good and rocking horribly put together outfits and couldn't be happier

That dude has never wanted to be in New Orleans. He was in practical tears during the draft lottery.

It also doesn’t help that the Pelicans are just out there letting him do whatever TF he wants either.

Zion needs structure more than anything. You guys think he’s pulling these shenanigans in NY, LA, or Miami? I don’t think so, not a chance.

That dude has never wanted to be in New Orleans. He was in practical tears during the draft lottery.

It also doesn’t help that the Pelicans are just out there letting him do whatever TF he wants either.

Zion needs structure more than anything. You guys think he’s pulling these shenanigans in NY, LA, or Miami? I don’t think so, not a chance.
I mean that could all be true but he isn't the first player to want to play somewhere else. Its a bad look when you can't even try to stay in shape and at least have your teammates back, even if you don't wanna be in NO.

They got young guys who are contributing and craving out legit roles. Zion is the only one lagging behind. This might be his attempt at forcing a trade but nagging injuries and lack off effort can linger long after he gets what he wants.

I mean that could all be true but he isn't the first player to want to play somewhere else. Its a bad look when you can't even try to stay in shape and at least have your teammates back, even if you don't wanna be in NO.

They got young guys who are contributing and craving out legit roles. Zion is the only one lagging behind. This might be his attempt at forcing a trade but nagging injuries and lack off effort can linger long after he gets what he wants.

I agree with all this. It is a bad look. But he’s been told he’s a superstar since he was 15. So he’s doing whatever he pleases in a small market.

If he’s a part of something bigger than himself I think he’d be forced to change. That’s all I’m saying.

NY fans would make Zion look like KP in his rookie year. He'd lose weight asap here.

he'd also be motivated to play in the Garden. not to mention Thibs would be busting his *** every day. who knows for sure though. could've gone down the same path, regardless of where he was drafted.

since we're kinda talking about that class, do some of yall still want Morant as much as yall did in 2019, considering all his shenanigans?

he'd also be motivated to play in the Garden. not to mention Thibs would be busting his *** every day. who knows for sure though. could've gone down the same path, regardless of where he was drafted.

since we're kinda talking about that class, do some of yall still want Morant as much as yall did in 2019, considering all his shenanigans?
most Def would still want Morant.

Zion wouldn't survive thib's starter minutes. We'd prob run him down faster than he was on the pelicans.

Back
Top Bottom