Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What makes this even worse is the fact we have the talent to win this series.

But Miami is just coached on an elite level - We’re not.

Talent just isn’t enough.

I would've put in Fournier and Rose to wrap this game. Let's see what they got in the tank. If they show their shot is falling play them game 4. What did we have to lose with the game out of hand midway through the 4th quarter?

I would've put in Fournier and Rose to wrap this game. Let's see what they got in the tank. If they show their shot is falling play them game 4. What did we have to lose with the game out of hand midway through the 4th quarter?
I said this earlier. Should have brought Fournier in at the end of the 1st half and in the 3rd. Outside shots were not falling for anyone. 2-3 3's from Fournier could've sparked a run or something. Plus Miami was concerned with protecting the paint. He would've been wide open all the time.

I’m not even mad at Thibs because this is who he is. The League, Players, and Basketball people have always known this.

I’m way more mad that we’re wasting this level of talent right now. Yes it was a good year, we should be positive about Jalen’s first year and beating Cleveland (where many counted us out).

But that series also made me realize how talented we really are. Playoffs are everything and they proved it.

But now we can’t capitalize on our talent because our Coach is from a different era and he won’t change. It’s infuriating.

Miami doesnt really hunt switches either. If Duncan Robinson can play, Fournier can get some spot minutes.

None of this matters though with Thibs here

I said this earlier. Should have brought Fournier in at the end of the 1st half and in the 3rd. Outside shots were not falling for anyone. 2-3 3's from Fournier could've sparked a run or something. Plus Miami was concerned with protecting the paint. He would've been wide open all the time.

Thibs refuses to change his lineups even when they're shooting 4 for a million from 3

It's probably because Thibs spends hours watching Miami tape and formulating a game plan.

Then when that gameplan isn't working, he refuses to change it because he's like naaaa I did my HW on them. It will work.

He's stumbled with every roster he's ever had in the playoffs.

Fans want to give this guy 100 mill but he's being cooked by a washed Lowry

Lowry is a well seasoned vet that uses his body very well. Same with Kevin Love. Two champions.

Watching the game there were quite a few bad three pt attempts. The driving angles also needs work. The guys really need to watch Jimmy Butlers tape for this series.

Miami offense has been all about angles and creating driving wedges or triangles.

Last edited:
Lowry is a well seasoned vet that uses his body very well. Same with Kevin Love. Two champions.

No one cared about this during the 82 game season. These dudes were almost bought out twice. 2 minutes away from not even being in the playoffs.

We are giving this team way too much credit and our players are playing scared.

Unnecessary doubles on Jimmy, Hart being scared to shoot all of a sudden, all our players literally look scared. We played today as if this was the first game of the season. Completely undisciplined.

Spo who is 20 years younger is outclassing him.

Making Thibs look like a child. The same way Spo did Bud.

Thibs has no answers for Miami’s defense. NONE.

If you can’t even acknowledge that then your “Thibs Agenda” is taking precedence to what’s actually happening on the court…

And I’m not going to debate “agendas”…

Why we gotta be so dramatic after every win or loss.

‘Thibs agenda. ‘:rofl:

Still hoping we can split in Miami. We need the bench to step up. I think we might see Grimes back in the starting lineup and Hart back off the bench.

Cant let Miami be more physical, but if that was so easy we’d be playing the Bucks. :lol:

Why we gotta be so dramatic after every win or loss.

‘Thibs agenda. ‘:rofl:

Still hoping we can split in Miami. We need the bench to step up. I think we might see Grimes back in the starting lineup and Hart back off the bench.

Cant let Miami be more physical, but if that was so easy we’d be playing the Bucks. :lol:

Bruh…

We make the playoffs once every 10 years…. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom