Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s give Obi a shot. A true shot. And see what happens. We played better team basketball without Randle - so let’s just let him go for expirings and maybe a pick or two.

Not have Thib’s trade his favorite player for his other favorite player.

That’s so crazy btw. Does he really have this much power? :lol:

I like Obi a lot as a glue guy. His shot should improve this offseason. KAT would be a good option if he was making 20m a year.

I think I could handle a year of Obi air balling one three pointer a game, cause at least he'll run the floor

1684176694833.jpeg

FO will prob try to add to this Brunson RJ Randle “core” using our young players and picks before they trade Randle.

If hes still trash as the 4th option in the playoffs. Then we have a bigger problem.

Still can’t be picky, teams know of his antics by now.

FO will prob try to add to this Brunson RJ Randle “core” using our young players and picks before they trade Randle.

If hes still trash as the 4th option in the playoffs. Then we have a bigger problem.

Still can’t be picky, teams know of his antics by now.
This is basically what they're gonna try to do. Ship off some baggage for some 3 and D players. Really sucks that IQ and Grimes couldn't find their shot in the playoffs because that's what we needed BAD. If they're not hitting their shots, no one is gonna respect the perimeter and just clog up the paint where RJ, Brunson, and Randle thrive.

Just hit me a few min ago that if Brunson got some help on Friday, we'd all be mentally hyped for an MSG game 7 in about an hour :smh:

damn i didnt realize how much KAT was getting paid. the only reason i'd prefer him over Randle is that at least he won't try to fight the whole team and has some low post offense. tired of watching Randle hold the ball long enough for the defense to get set and either jump pass turnover or take some wild contested shot.

ngl, i'd rather have Randle gone before Thibs. dude has stunk it up for 3 playoff series already. idk who or what we can get for him though.

Unrealistic: Luka, Giannis, Embiid

Maybe realistic: Middleton, Jaylen Brown

Possibility: KAT, Derozan, Siakam

Back
Top Bottom