Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crazy how IQ gets more love than RJ. neither have looked particular good this season, but all IQ does is dribble in circles and head fake. i take back what i said earlier in the off-season. Evan gotta go and Cam/Grimes need to take his minutes. i'd rather Cam start with RJ and have Grimes come off the bench.

Obi looks like he might be the best player on this team. He’s had ridiculous performances when given the minutes. And all this is with almost no plays being ran for him. We better not fumble this kid man

Wally & Hahn echoing my sentiments.

Thibs preaches this fake you earn what you kill talk but he clearly has favorites.

How did Grimes get the start over Cam when he didn’t even play 5 minutes all season prior to today?

Obi & Cam have been proving themselves and deserve the minutes. Deuce deserve a shot too. I see a lot of Marcus Smart in him.

Wally & Hahn echoing my sentiments.

Thibs preaches this fake you earn what you kill talk but he clearly has favorites.

How did Grimes get the start over Cam when he didn’t even play 5 minutes all season prior to today?

Obi & Cam have been proving themselves and deserve the minutes. Deuce deserve a shot too. I see a lot of Marcus Smart in him.

i agree, except i'm not on board with Deuce yet. would i rather see him play over IQ? yes, but objectively Deuce looks lost when he does play. idk if its the Thibs affect that Obi openly talked about or if he lacks the confidence. he might have balled out in the GL, but thats the GL.

Obi 🔥🔥🔥

96033DF1-5777-4D32-9C73-4E027E0413BD.gif

I wrote Toppin off before last season… he proved me wrong, and has become my favorite player on the team.

I wrote Cam off a couple weeks ago… hopefully he can prove me wrong too.

shocked to see. cam close last night. part of it was circumstance, but he held up well. this coach has a terrible habit of sitting players for entire quarters then throwing them out there and placing the pressure on them to perform while cold

mitch out for a week at least with a sprained knee

Last edited:
gotta miss the game tonight but looking forward to checking in for rational takes and collected thoughts from y’all :smile:

No Mitch tonight
No Grimes tonight

Hartenstein and Cam replace them in the starting line-up

To be honest ...

I HAVE ALWAYS disliked Cam, never saw him .... def didn't think he was that high of a draft pick. However, looking at him play more minutes. I see it ... dude has skills that you can't teach but he is mentally fragile. He needs a coach that is willing to be patience and uplift him at every turn. Not sit him down.

Dude attacks when he needs to, always tries to take it to the rim, none of that soft **** and os very athletic. I hope he does work out ...

Obi is another dude, that I dare to say is better than Stat .... IQ is an ineffective shooter just like starks... there's a place for him, but Thibs needs to realize he can't be having the rock .... he is not a good facilitator...

Night off and game on NBA tv. With my luck they'll get beat down but I'm here

Back
Top Bottom