Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do we intentionally give up threes? how are guys always open?

There was an article about this last year. I'm pretty sure the scheme is to intentionally give up wide open 3s. Our analytics team is dumb for this.

Our 3pt team defense that one year was a huge fluke. Teams just missed, had nothing to do with our defense.

I love the fact we are up by damn near 20. But this game is just like many I've seen in the NBA this year. Just an open rec, 3pt launching contest. I truly hate this brand of basketball 🥴

Clyde is right. Despite the benching and reduced role, Evan has been really good with his teammates.

Man Cam has to takes a bigger quicker step and cock that back and one handed tomahawk that on princes head

rj doesnt work well with the first unit. he'd have a lot more freedom with the second unit or staggered. him and randle on the floor at the same time ain't it

he's having a good game tho

Last edited:
Good W start to finish. Other than Randle going off from 3, best stat is RJ only having 1 TO and no fouls. His fg% is getting better and as long as his TOs stay down he’ll be aight.

I wouldnt trade for AD even if we traded fournier and randle and received first round picks from the lakers... the guy gets injured all the time

Back
Top Bottom