Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They keep pushing this bs superstar narrative this summer too.

These playoffs are going to very telling. There are expectations now.

They keep pushing this bs superstar narrative this summer too.

These playoffs are going to very telling. There are expectations now.

I can’t pinpoint what Superstar that would be. Zion?

I also have no idea who we’d trade for Randle if that was to happen

they need to get murray now and make a push in the playoffs then in the summer use murray as trade bait for a star and if not we still got murray

they need to get murray now and make a push in the playoffs then in the summer use murray as trade bait for a star and if not we still got murray

I really think this should be the play. This team is going to struggle offensively in the playoffs constructed as is.

1705611987654.png

I said the same, I agree. We can use slightly less assets to get malcom Brogdon, and that would be a great fit off the bench.
But if we use a little more assets for Murray,( he would be a better asset to use for any potential trade.

Murray fits our timeline better too.

I wouldnt look at his defense as a Hawk. One guard isnt changing your defensive identity. That team as a whole is trash defensively.

A move has to be made... You can't just roll with this team as is... Outside of Brunson and randle nobody can create for others which is trouble if one gets injured or needs to go to the bench for a rest... Basically we need a guy to replace IQ

Back
Top Bottom