Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20240128_184334.jpg

I hope he heard wrong |l

people know people who know people so it's possible, but i really hope not
season would be a struggle without him playing

Look at this copypasta crap I see when I hit see ignored posts. No words, especially 3 syllables or more, this weirdo types out are his or of his own thought processes.
We don't require a superstar; what we need is a system player. The way we're currently playing emphasizes team ball, and it's remarkable. As long as we maintain our focus on passing and distributing the ball while having two reliable players who can create opportunities for themselves, we're in excellent shape.
It be rather simple stuffs that the simpleton can regurgitate but even that kinda makes it worse.

Now without realizing or wanting to admit, this relatively low iq fan is now a fan of this coach’s system that he wants/wanted gone from day 1 or so.

Crawling back all excited w/ a new stolen persona is weirdo behavior & imma continue to stand on that.
Let’s go Knicks!

Randle being out for significant time changes this whole team. We’d be forced to make a move just to grab more depth. But I don’t think it takes us out of the top 6 in the East.

Yea I think he'll miss 10-14 games.

Curious to see how the trade deadline goes now. Do they pull off that rumored Clarkson/Olynyk deal

It's truly astonishing to witness the lack of mental acuity from some individuals within the NTer community. If there were any more than two brain cells in that person, it would be a genuine shock. Just because I acknowledge the team's excellent teamwork doesn't mean I'm without reservations about Thibs' ability to lead them to the promised land.

The truth is, Thibs has been riding on the coattails of unforeseen injuries for the past three years. Whenever a player goes down, he's compelled to field someone he previously overlooked during the season, and they consistently rise to the occasion. This year happened to be Mitch's turn. His absence prompted Leon to make a crucial move, sending RJ and IQ for OG. While many believed we overpaid for OG, he seamlessly integrated into the team.

Mitch's absence also created opportunities for Brunson and Randle to operate in the paint, with IHeart stepping up to fill the void left by Mitch while also creating space. Additionally, the emergence of Duece, who's been hitting threes and getting significant playing time, has been immensely beneficial. Leon deserves credit for building this team, with Heart, Ragu, OG, and IHeart all being his handiwork.

However, despite my reservations, I'm willing to backtrack on all the criticism if Thibs can lead the team to success—I genuinely hope he does.

I wouldn't give up anything significant for a 15 game Randle replacement.

I think it does take Grimes out of trade rumors, though. Going to need him at the 3 with OG likely playing more at the 4.

PS: This individual alleges that he has many of us blocked, yet he frequently views blocked messages like a creepy stalker. How pitiful is that? No one here ever mentions him or seeks his opinions, and I'm fully aware that people who have blocked him never wonder, "Did Mister Meaner write anything?" Laughable loser.🤣

The occasional check in to a place I’m at anyway = stalking? Ok chief. Maybe I just liked calling a spade a spade but the point has been driven.

I don’t really care enuff for my biggest fan anyways but I shouldn’t browse when bored lol. Keep all that brand new terminology you’re still adjusting to & save it.

Felt that from Don Ramon tho. That was the last jab, I swear.

Time for Josh Hart to step his game up.

He’s been bad this season but he’s been getting away with it because he has personality. :lol:

Time for Josh Hart to step his game up.

He’s been bad this season but he’s been getting away with it because he has personality. :lol:

i dont think jhart has been bad. he's had some off moments, but he's had some really good involvement and contributions these last handful of games.

Back
Top Bottom