Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay okay so he’s not completely buns.

He still sucks on the defensive end. Like horrible.

i'm not so clear on what gap quickley fills the more i see him move around.
it seems like a few of his bad habits are sticking around despite having a good preseason

At the end of the day, even tho everyone's career has already been decided in 1 preseason 😂, Cam is gonna continue to get a shot because he can defend. Eventually, his offense will catch up to the defense. (because he's clearly been out of sorts all preseason, but at least he has the confidence to ask for the ball and create his own shot). IQ is killing me out there with his shot selection. No one else on the court (bench players) seems to want the ball

Where’s that guy who post’s in here like he’s the Mel kiper of the nba after watching some YouTube vids. Who are the top prospects to look forward too?

To be fair, they're hitting every 3, RJ is ice cold, Brunson in foul trouble, and they're an team that's been together. Not totally surprised at the result.

Quickley is a terrible point guard, I feel like he's all over the place and don't think that's a good fit to have the ball in his hands. There's some positives but it's one half so no need to overreact

Back
Top Bottom