Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solid win. Could've easily lost this game with Taj Gibson shooting 4/5 from 3 and Kispert scoring 29. You really can't get caught slippin in this league. Not taking anything from anyone.

The same reason why Kyrie isn’t winning in Dallas is the same reason I don’t think we’d be a lock to be the favorites if we had Donovan. Stats do not necessarily equate to wins.

Legooo

FsveUR-XsAA3g0c

FEB4EDBB-77A9-4C95-8D0B-24FB86022E56.gif

So you’re saying RJ possibly puts up empty/meaningless stats?

We’re winning, so no. Dallas is losing, so even though Luka and Kyrie are putting up numbers, it isn’t working. Throwing a bunch of players together doesn’t mean wins. Look at what the Lakers have been doing. In contrast, look at the continuity of the Kings.

imagine we win a chip... ok lets not get ahead of ourselves... but within the next 10-15 years we actually get a chip... damb it will be worth it lol....I always asked myself like damb I hope I see the Knicks win a chip before I die... Im a live until like 80 plus so lets see if it happens kinda like the cubs in baseball

imagine we win a chip... ok lets not get ahead of ourselves... but within the next 10-15 years we actually get a chip... damb it will be worth it lol....I always asked myself like damb I hope I see the Knicks win a chip before I die... Im a live until like 80 plus so lets see if it happens kinda like the cubs in baseball

What is your willingness to pay to be at a home finals match?

Speaking of playoff tickets...was looking at game 3 at the garden assuming we #5 and tickets in the 200 section are 500 smh

Back
Top Bottom