Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's nuts how pre migrane he was looking like an all star player and now he's lookin like all *ss player.

I know Thibs like to play traditional lineups but defense may be a lost cause without Robinson. We really need to lean all the way into an even smaller, more offensive rotation.

Man this isn’t about a migraine.

RJ has been doing this his whole damn career.

It’s just this year is different because we were two games away from the ECF last year.

In order for us to ‘level up it’ that would require RJ to do the same. But that’s clearly not happening. It’s the same thing with him every year.

He came into the season with the right attitude..

“I’m going to be the 3rd best player on this team, I’m going to play my role..”

But he’s not even the third best player. I’m not taking him over Quick, would you? It’s just disappointing man

I dunno how to feel right now. I get the dilemma the front office was in, but that’s a lot. We paid a tax for the lawsuit for sure. OG should be a great fit, but I dunno.

I guess we’ll see.

1703957100458.gif

I am furious! Good riddance RJ, go throw your bricks up in your home country. But why TF was it necessary to get rid of IQ? I shoulda known he was gone when Thibs cut his minutes 🤬

We desperately needed a wing. Sucks to see Quick go, but he needs to be somewhere where he gets 30+ mins

i don't think this is a good trade for the knicks tbh

has anyone else noticed how trades usually end up costing the knicks rather than the other way around? we're supposed to have an office of people who make deals, but it's usually been then making the concessions to other teams just to have to get rid of players

OG for IQ / RJ AND a pick??

This can’t be the full trade.
Maybe Siakam goes to ATL and Murray goes to Knicks cause this not adding yp

No way this front office was giving IQ the money he wants or the situation he wants. Quickley made it clear he wants to start and there's no reality where your starting backcourt is IQ and Brunson and you don't get bodied on defense. I loved IQ but the reality is that he had to go rather than lose him for nothing as a free agent

Back
Top Bottom