Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Randle is taking spot up 3s, which I like. None of that off the dribble, step back BS. Just catch it from the kick out, gather and shoot. Hope he keeps it up tonight

Would Cam look more legit without the headband?

People are asking questions..

When is RJ gonna take a breather. He's been in since the start throwing the ball away and missing layups

Really trying to watch this BOS knicks feed but these nonstop political ads driving me nuts, i'm out. They looked good so fara though.

Nvm, found an nba tv feed.

These 3 point barrages are killing this early szn momentum.

Play some defense these last 5 & they have a chance.

I don't understand how Thibs is still coaching and not even a bleep about losing his job.

We already know dude is clueless when it comes to running a good offense. And the only thing dude had was a great defense. However, just like we know dude has never evolved. The league already figured out what to do against his defense and the players have gotten better at the 3 line ... yeah.

defense was trash... the celtics made every open 3 but they shouldnt have been that open to begin with

havnt really been in here alot lately life has been lifing

ive only seen 2-3 games so far

but i was around 34th today and saw all the knicks merch and though of yall

0273181F-1456-492F-B03A-C77495D35135.jpeg

I didn’t watch the game, but our big 3 had an efficient night. I didn’t expect a W against the Celtics, especially with Mitch out, but it seemed close.

Back
Top Bottom