Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Monday sees the 10th game on the szn and a good chance to assess the rotation. The crying from the fanbase started early but now it’s understandable.

Minny is not the caliber squad of those beasts in the East they just faced. 5-5 is a strong bet and a good place to land after that start of the schedule.

I ❤️ sitting Evan. Let them continue reducing Evan’s mins down to dnp for the next set of games and assess some more. Gimme Grimes/RJ/Cam/Obi/Mitch for 10 mins or so as that is an intriguing line there.

They are charmin out there in Minny.

Damn ... Im not shaming I was really asking. I have met people that have gotten it twice but never 3 or 4 times.

What do you do if you don't mind?

I’m in marketing/analytics but that’s not the reason (actually it was the reason the first time).

I think it’s because I ball a lot. At least 3-4 times a week.

Just for the record ....

I ALWAYS wanted the Knicks to trade for Mitch prior to the Brunson signing. Obviously for me that changed when they jumped the gun and signed Brunso. At that point while looking at the roster, I was like I can't have two repetitive guys all while blowing the team up ....

Now Im like wtf just happened? Lmao

Still think we are setup going forward but short term that joint is stinging.

Last edited:
4-5 ain’t bad considering the lakers and warriors have 5 wins combined. We have 0 HOFers to their 5, so the sky isn’t falling nearly as bad here. It is hard to watch other young teams continue to take leaps forward while we’re inching along.

4-5 ain’t bad considering the lakers and warriors have 5 wins combined. We have 0 HOFers to their 5, so the sky isn’t falling nearly as bad here. It is hard to watch other young teams continue to take leaps forward while we’re inching along.
Yeah but we also played a hornets team without Ball and the sixers without Harden and Embiid. Tbh we're lucky to even be 4-5 looool.

Just our luck. This game probably would've been easier with Gobert playing but whatever. Just gotta guard the three and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom