Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish we would have adjusted faster to Brunson being food on the pick and roll, but the adjustment came and the bench came in and gave us some life. Hartenstein brought a different energy and RJ stepped up. He needs that confidence and to get to the rim.. of course he's got to convert at the rim or the FT line. Randle staying on the bench was key and to his credit, he was cheering and being positive, because no all-star wants to be on the bench in the 4th quarter. But It wasn't like the game was close and he got thrown to the bench, Thibs rode the group that brought us back in and that was the smart call.

Randle bounceback game to close us out and I'm happy.

Let the fans celebrate man. :lol:

Knicks fans have a bit of everything.

Dumb, smart, weirdos, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Arabic, etc…

Most multicultural and united set of fans in the country. It brings us ALL together.

Even if we differ in opinions sometimes we’re a passionate BROTHERHOOD.

Fua-jsgaUAEy9CN.jpeg

Good gat dam W. I went to Friday in MSG but couldn't even see this one being out of town. I'm proud of these guys.

Knicks in 5

still high from the win yesterday.
the way they held off that run by the garland and the cavs AND held dmitchell to two points in the entire second half said a lot.
probably my favorite game in the last four seasons

95% of 3-1 games go to the leader

floodarea floodarea youve come around on Mitch yet bro?

He can avg 5pts 4 rbs and foul out for 5 games straight, but his impact is game changing. Dominating this series.
yeah i def can’t hold him or say anything bad right now

my issue was always consistency and availability but he’s playing to his role almost flawlessly in the biggest games of his career while still doing lots of little things that aren’t showing up on the stat sheets

only problem i have w him right now is his maga looking *** truck :lol:

yeah i def can’t hold him or say anything bad right now

my issue was always consistency and availability but he’s playing to his role almost flawlessly in the biggest games of his career while still doing lots of little things that aren’t showing up on the stat sheets

only problem i have w him right now is his maga looking *** truck :lol:

EYE mean he is from Louisiana 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom