Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was evident that OG was experiencing discomfort in his elbow area during the games he played after returning from injury. I even brought it up here, but was told it was just soreness from the bone spur. However, it didn't appear that way to me. I'm feeling down about it.
I said the same thing about being worried and some of yall said "He just has to play thru some soreness."

if neither come back it would be such a disappointing end to the season. Hart, iHart, DDV, and Deuce have all elevated their games this second half of the season. Mitch coming back, along with OG and Randle would've pretty much guaranteed an ECF berth.

200w.gif

OKC is literally a young version of our roster. Nothing but scrappy guys with an offensive PG that anchors the offense.

No player authentics I wants [Mitch and/or Deuce] at any spots @MSG so a jacket 4 me & some hoodies for some bitties.
17FFB1F2-3F9E-4274-883F-426B8A02585F.jpeg

Feels good to be back in my own bed.
Tired as hell but is well worth it seeing outta town kinfolk.
Couple belligerent OKC fans knew which parties to antagonize & who dem boys to keep avoiding eye contact w/ all nite lol.
Pediasure on deck for the recovery.

OG will def be back. Probably don’t see him before the Milwaukee game though. Randle is going to end up looking like Ewing in 99.

I hope so.

But there was report like two weeks ago saying that OG doesn’t want to play thru the pain anymore.

Which makes sense since he’ll be a free agent. I can’t even blame him.

If we’re going to be without Randle. Whatever. Obviously we’re a better team with him but it’ll be difficult for him to come back and be in NBA shape along with getting accustom to playing with a bunch of new teammates in such a short amount of time.

OG is key tho. He’s so important. I think he’ll eventually end up playing even with those reports out there.

Could be cope, but the quote out of context sounds much worse than I think Hart intended.

Seems like Hart was just saying how as players they have to make with what they have. Can't be relying on help coming.

How big is the quality difference between Mitchell and ness authentics and swingmans? If it’s like how it used to be back in the day, I’m ok with grabbing two swing men for the price of one, but the Brunson swing man I bought from the Knicks was pure trash so I want to avoid that mistake again.

Back
Top Bottom