Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like we can still get out the first round and that might be it. I feel like OG might be out for the season too, lack of updates to his injury feels like a tell tale sign. f we have any chance of getting out the first and second round than Bojan and Precious gotta step it up. I doubt we'll see Sims play any minutes. Burks seems like he can't find the basket. The whole damn bench gonna need to take it up a notch.

With the entire team healthy I was hoping for a second round push but without randle I don’t see u pushing past the second round. Even with a healthy OG.

I mean you said it. 🤷

We know how Randle plays same with Jalen. Stop playing your startrrs at the end of games when we are up 25. I don’t care if we win by 2 because they let the other team go on a 23-0 run. Rest players when you can.

It’s like Thibs has money on the game to cover the spread and over somehow.

We can still get past the 1st round if we play the Pacers, Magic, Cavs

Def need a healthy OG and Mitch though

From day one it felt like he was gonna need surgery. Sounds like there was a slight chance he could have returned after. OG is more important to the team. If he doesn’t come back, it’s over.

I agree, if OG can come back feeling good than we can still compete and get to at least the ecf.

just wanted Julius back so teams cant zero in on Jalen. Smh

I feel like we can still get out the first round and that might be it. I feel like OG might be out for the season too, lack of updates to his injury feels like a tell tale sign. f we have any chance of getting out the first and second round than Bojan and Precious gotta step it up. I doubt we'll see Sims play any minutes. Burks seems like he can't find the basket. The whole damn bench gonna need to take it up a notch.

might as well be super cautious with og's injury now

our offense in the playoffs is gonna be disgusting

i'm not optimistic about OG coming back. i don't think he'll even want to play if he's still hurt. could worsen and affect his next contract.

Season’s not over yet, but I’m just reviewing my projections for the season and reminding myself that somehow they met or exceeded expectations for the regular season through all the injuries. Just tempering my expectations before the playoffs.

Still think we can make a run, though. They’ve just about all surprised me performing in expanded roles.

Hope Julius can come in next year fully healthy and rested. I just need one full season of this roster healthy before contracts start expiring.

OG is the real key to this postszn run as mentioned. And we really haven’t seen the real MitchRob yet. Neither have played a game together.

Was more concerned w/ OG and now he’s my only concern. That elbow could be the end of this szn’s magic.

I’ve since revised that 50 win total but the crew still has time🤞

Based on this. **** the coaching staff for rushing players back. This is why forever #****thibs

Back
Top Bottom