Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

FL just ship mine after they said they canceled it. need to return some of them cause i bought some from the store when they told me my order got canceled.

ugh last time I go with champs, shoes wont ship til tomorrow she said, with eastbay i woulda had em by now
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

343nczn.jpg

...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

about the finishline 15 % for those who purchased with 15 % off and received your pairs , what did you receipt say that came with the shoes ?

i got 2 orders both with 15 % off and both arrived today

on my receipt in the boxes it doesnt show a discount but shows full price ?
aim joebonicsz
email [email protected]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/footwork1]www.myspace.com/footwork1[/url]
[url=http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtrustQ2dmeQ21]trust-me! ebay auctions [/url]

karmaloop 20 % off code JY9394

Hmmm, that youtube video is beyond comprehension and ridiculous... droppin the "N" word in between every 2 or 3 words or so lol think I counted it 62 or so times in less than 3 minutes lol (even Eddie Griffin would roll his eyes at this lol i.e. dysfunktional family etc.) ..this is the equivalent of the teeny bopper chicks saying "like" every other word, but obviously not as ignorant and stupified as these @#%$ clowns lol ...

Just got a tracking # on my Flips from finish line that I ordered Monday, still waiting on one for my FR that I ordered on Friday though. Weird.
Ron Artest will lead us to the promise land. Long live #93!

dunkahollik ....yes, same with me. finishline took the 15% off so i ended up paying retail + tax & shipping..the receipt from box shows the the retail price

Well, it seems like after all, my pairs from Finishline.com are coming (one came, 2 more on the way).

I think the reason why they didn't charge me Tax was because I bought my pairs separately, and after the $20 off or %15 off, the price was below $110.00 (which in NYC, they don't charge Tax).

So, I ended up paying $112 shipped for each. Well below retail.
happy.gif

I'll be returning the ones that I bought at the store (for retail + Tax).

Thanks again to the people who posted the discount codes.

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

^ so you guy's arent complaining to customer services? that's bad practice on their part... if they didnt allow 15% off in the first place, then the orders shouldn't have gone thru

Finaly got shipping confirmation from finishline. Good thing i order from two places cuz eastbay went bad like always
I wear all my shoes, if that matters...
FVFL OG Triple OG Member #1/2

I cna be on the phone all day with finishline customer service comlaining why they didnt take the 15% off but what ever i say or explain he just ends up saying we cant use discount on jordans...

just got my fire reds from NDC wit ground shipping..pretty fast.
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

hmmm... how come some people claim the discount worked, some didnt... to the finishline customers, check how much did they take off from your bank balances...

"how come some people claim the discount worked, some didnt... to the finishline customers, check how much did they take off from your bank balances..."
--------------------------
I don't have my receipt with me... But my online-banking still reads $120. It is technically still pending though.

I'll check my receipt tomorrow when I get home to double check.

Yo PAIRiWARE

I like your pics of your OG's son
nerd.gif
but I am not feelin the yellowish bottoms.
mad.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

some ignorant people on this site....yall laugh at 'em but i bet 90% of yall wouldnt say that to them...n thats fact

Lets stay on topic. Here is an FYI about Finishline online orders:

I placed 2 separate orders around 8:45PST on that friday. One was 3 prs at full retail, one was 3 prs with the 15% discount.

Both orders have shipped, all 6 pair.

The discount order took longer, but they have shipped. I have the tracking

"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

I did the same thing Bruno...the full price order shipped and the discounted order has only partially shipped. Their whole fulfillment process seems whack to me.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

ok, good to know your discounted orders are shipped and have tracking. question is, did they take the full amount off your bank account or the discounted price?

wow the flips look great but i swear i have never worn any shoe that is this UNcomfortable IMO the leather is just a horrible idea :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom