Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

i copped the Flips... im very satisfied... the material is beautiful. i wish all jordans had the material the flips have...the flips are worth every penny. im not feelin the fire reds... but im coppin the harbor soon. they are not gonna sell out so im in no rush to cop them.

I copped the fire reds
the laces suck lol
and i had a white paint smear on my heel of one shoe and a chip in the red paint on the heel of the other
o well i still love these shoes
and by the way

thank you jordan brand for releasing these

@#%$ Finishline???

Placed my order on Friday at 8:59pm Pacific time. Received my order confirmation shortly after. Called Finishline on Monday afternoon and used the automated order status check. It said that the order has been processed and fulfilled and is awaiting the assignment of an UPS tracking number. Called back again Tuesday, spoke to a customer service rep and she told me that my order has been pulled and is awaiting for a tracking number assignment and I should be receiving an shipping confirmation that afternoon. So i get no shipping confirmation that day. Called back again on Wednesday, and a customer rep told me the same thing. Called again just now, and now the service rep told me my order was cancelled due to lack of inventory. @#%$. I dont get it. How could this be if I ordered the shoes on Friday and they restocked the shoes again on Monday. ???????????????????

^^^sorry for ur luck homie, just head out to ur local mall and copp...Unless u live in cali
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I believe Serramonte Mall has a lot of FR III sizes, just to let you guys know here in the bay area...they have a lot of displays there, at FOOTACTION, they still have size 11's there

is it me or does the flips look higher cut than the fire reds? they're the same cut i know but jus look at the flips and u can see the cut looks a lil higher.

and im kinda feelin the flips more than the fire reds, jus that white, grey, and black + the silver gives it that special touch IMO.
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

^^^ i ordered on friday night and over the weekend the told me that my order got canceled, so i called to confirm and they said it was canceled, yesterday i got a email saying that it was ship.
If you return shoes back to FL do they give you back the full amount or do they make you pay for shipping?

Quote:
I can't believe someone made these look nice.
>:
mad.gif
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

I agree with CEDav. I honestly like the Harbor Blues over the other 2 pair but since I wear a sz 13 in men I had to cop the FR and FLIPS.

CE...I just got my FR and FLIPS from Eastbay today.
Hey You READING IS FUNDAMENTAL R.I.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flips&Harbors look way better with different laces.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

Quote:
These are all over NY still. J's don't sell out like they used to.

yup alot of stores got restocks too. The reason they dont sell out like before is that jb is producing too much of the gr releases.

ANY INSTORE DISCOUNTS FOR FOOTLOCKER FOR THE FR 3'S?
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

Love the Harbors.... That's hot!! Can't wait to get my Harbors... I will be rockin the crap out of them....

Who cares if people are reselling its their business. Whatever floats their boat. Im amazed as well as the abundance of FS out there, but it doesn't bother me.

What I hate is people buying these FIRE 3s just to buy. Of course I don't care but it makes buying harder ! Why are people jumping on this when they don't even wear Js. I know its perhaps the hottest thing so far this year but damn, stick back to your SBs and hyphy.
-----
It is harsh !

question about the harbors.... i wear a sz 12-13 what sz would i need to buy?
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

wow, the quality is definitely not as good as many make it out to be for the Fire Reds..... in reality, the quality sucks....the tumbled leather is hard as a rock and the elephant print is plastic..... but what choice do we have.....i'm close to the end with these.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I would have to agree that the flips are way better w/ the black laces, the fire reds need lighter cement coloring, and the dude that just got screwed by finishline, I am sorry man, that sounds so rough.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

The quality in these is better than the white cements from 2003, but it is no comparison to the quality of the black cements from 2001 with Nike Air on the back tab. Jordan brand fell off big time.

Quote:
got mine today and found out the cement print on my flips are different from each other and it really mad me mad

so i take it you have never seen a jordan III before?
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Back
Top Bottom