Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I WANT THAT AIRROGANCE HOODY >:
mad.gif

I'm thinking about buying the flips.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

I havent got my fire reds yet but I have got my flips, and they are one of my favorite releases in a while. I am surprised that these are still available. I hope the freds are just as good.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

I've brought 2 pairs of the cool greys from 2 different footlockers and with 1 pair the elephant print is much thicker when compared to the other, It's 1st pair acutally really close to my white/cement pair, there is a huge difference when holding them side by side, anyone else notice this??

The differences between elephant print has always been the case with the IIIs.

And on my pair of Fire Red IIIs, I've also noticed the difference in the material itself...the heel elephant print is made of a nubuck like material whereas the elephant print on the toe feels hard like plastic.

^^^^wasnt aware that footlocker had an ls account to get da cool greys
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
What is the finishline code? Thanks NT!
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

I think I am gonna brighten my elephant print on my fire reds as to match general elephant print clothing, garment, accessories.
10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

ELEPHANT PRINT JACKET sz. L FOR SALE!! $200 NYC meet up.

let this thread die already!
TEAM KING KOOPA

Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

I put grey laces on my grey III LS & they look fresh. Someone not up on releases might think they're bootleg tho.

*** I need that Airogance hoody also & that "Stop wearing fake J's" t-shirt
I just moved to Texas from California & people here don't just wear fake j's they floss em. Someone please PM me with info on how to get either or .

Quote:
here u go. u got til 12/31 to use them. hopefully FL will mess up again and let these work on future hot releases

$10 off $60
coupon code: 885421

15% off $60
coupon code: 140387

$15 off $90
coupon code: 455478

15% off $90
coupon code: 140388
:D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

I'm sorry if this has been asked but how's the sizing on the flips compared to the fire-reds? I have the fire reds in a 9.5 should I go a half size up with the flips because of the leather interior? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom