Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I'm gettin' the flip's for now. I think it will be easier to get the fire red's later without the resellers trippn wit da prices

Get These Today....
2j0ec7k.jpg
[email protected]

Quote:
What sizes are the Harbour Blues gonna be released in? Did they make these in infant size's?
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

So r the flips limited or what i did some homework and not all stores ar gettin them what is the real deal? Can someone shed some light?
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I think it's funny how other people's buying habits are such a concern to everyone else. I'm not a noob, I don't post much, mainly because people are so critical most times, but I've been on NT for a while now.

I personally am getting 2-3 pairs of Fire Reds. Why? Because the AJ III is my favorite shoe ever and that's the closest I'm going to get to owning OG colorways, until I can afford to shell out cash for the OG's. I grew up wearing Jordan's because like every other kid in the world I wanted to play like Jordan.

Flip's might look cool, but to me, I could never wear that on a basketball court, so don't count on me gettin' those.

See, not everyone who buy's multiple pairs is a hypebeast. I'm gonna rock 1 pair just for ballin', one for casual wear, and keep one deadstock.

I might not even buy any DTRT or Flip's and definitely no Cats or Pure Money's..

to each his own.

^^^thanks for the answers but why would they make limited gr sizes for kids?

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

fire reds will be copped. that is all...
TeamRL Polo

SIZE 8.5? WEAR JORDANS? FS: CARDINAL 7'S, MILITARY 4'S, MARS 4'S ALL DS. HOLLA!

for those of you that already have these how do they run size wise?? and for those that have these and also have the CG3's how do they run size wise compared to those?

how do these run size wise? most people say true to size, is this true? those with them already please shed some light.

do the freds fit like the cg3s with the same nice padding, seing that there leather makes me wonder....

Def copped that PFK shirt months ago when these were thought to be droppin 2/24...Prob gonna rock it on RD to go grab the flips and FR's

and why are all you fools asking the same question one after another...can you not see that it's been asked and not aswered yet???

Grandaddy once told me "Patience Is A Virtue"

The people buying multiple flips and saying that there so cool are the people that are just trying to hype them up so they can re-sale them. Little do they know that there gonna be stuck with them. :lol:
laugh.gif
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

resellers will make money on the flips regardless.
there are people on here right now sayin the flips are trash and come sunday will be bidding on a pair on ebay. happens all the time.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

I know these are "limited GR" (kind of an oxymoron isnt it?), but are footlockers going to get these?

I have a 50 dollar gift card I want to use.

"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

the champs store in my area said they will open 6 AM !!! on march 24, they will have the flips and FR. are they kidding or do some stores open early for a GR?

Back
Top Bottom