Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
I work @ 34th FootAction and have been playing with display 3's and have noticed the flips are way more roomier. Can those that have both kicks in the same size shed some light in this matter...

I disagree. The flips I have were tight and I'd prefer a 1/2 size larger. The Fiya Reds were about right though
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

got mine yesterday! the babies are HOT!!! got 9.5, two 10's and a 13. ill keep the 13 and a 10. and sell the other two. heard every store is almost sold out? my store has FSR.

MOA finishline no preorders :/ will be out there to grab my x2 FR, ?flips...
I see a lot of people just posting they got @#%$, and their places still got FSR and @#%$ like that. If the you just here to stunt, you really need to re-evaluate what you do with your time:/ just my $.02,but nyeh.

GL to all on Sat....especially those taking Eastbay route over store routes.
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

double delete
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

Only a couple days left!!!!
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!http://www.***************.com/graphics/treasuretrooper234943.gif

ahh.. three more days for the rest of us..cant wait.
pimp.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

I just got my fire red's in the mail today. These shoes are way hotter in person. I will hopefully cop another pair on saturday along with the flips. Meanwhile here are some pics, enjoy guys!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I Always Buy 3 Pairs. One To Wear, One To Stare, And One To Break Your Neck

The padding from both the fiyas and the flips are different. Being that the flips are "leather" on the inside of the shoes, while the fiyas are really padded like other 3's (silver sport). Also my mans told me overall the flips are cut more larger.

So what ya'll think. I am gonna but like 2 pairs of each guy color for self. Then a few pairs for family. This is the happiest general release for me since '03 cements :D
happy.gif

I will be 100% broke for 2 weeks this sat. :lol:
laugh.gif

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

My local Finishline is going to have almost 3 FSR's of the Flips, and even more of the Fire Reds. I see no problem especially since there may be a chance to reserve.

lol is it wrong that i visited my pair today at FL?
i really was in there showing them to my son to see if he liked them, cause i plan on gettin him a pair as well, but i wanted to see mine again too.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

www.sizeten.com

Copped the sz 13 on Tuesday durin' break at work, wore them to school today. As you can see there are absolutely NO CREASES. The quality is on point, I saw the Flips at the same store but I was like, na' chill, pass ova the Fire Reds. Anywayz, here are the pics after one full day of rockin' 'em.

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Walt "Clyde" Frazier, Earl "The Pearl" Monroe, Willis Reed, Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley, Larry Johnson, John Starks, Allan Houston
I mean the rumors, I mean ya know, I mean hey, whateva whateva I do I do ya na' mean, I I jus' do me ya na' mean, whateva that is, ya na' I'm sayin',
I mean rumors, rumors gon' be rumors ya na' mean, I'm sayin'.
Hope you recover G-Dep

I just went to my local spot since they just got the Fire Reds and FLIPS. First off all I must say the Fire Reds are on point but I must say the FLIPs are really disappointing. The elephant print that I thought was grey is like a light,light green color no joke. I was telling my friend who worked their and he said the same thing to, earlier to his manger. I still copped both but damn, it really looked hot from the pictures I saw on the internet. Also the Wmns Harbor Blue joints are pretty hot but the leather was a little bit to smooth it had a strange feel on the pair I felt. But the most upsetting thing is that my spot made you pay $175 for the FLIPS, but it would come with a Jordan shirt of your choice. I was like its not even and LS style release they were like JB makes them have to buy the shirts and since I guess the shirts weren't moving they decided if you buy the FLIPS you will get a shirt.

I'm rocking with them flips, I been hearing some good things about the quality so that's a plus. Fire Red's for sure. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hold up, a light GREEN color? That's weird, the pics make them look pretty good.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

fire reds aw man might be must last cop from the jb ever
WANTED NIKE DUNK HUNTER SZ 9.5 no cracking. HOLLA AT ME I GOT MORE BREAD THEN JARED FROM SUBWAY

I'm lovin my Fire Reds
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​
FS: AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE DS 11&11.5 175 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

No doubt the FIRES ARE STRICTLY FIRE!! COPED FO SHO!!

Passing on da FLIPS gonna wait till they drop to retail $$ in a few months!!

Let the mayham BEGIN!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom