Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

any promo codes?
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

:lol:
laugh.gif
Eastbay is ridiculous. Just for fun I wanted to see if they had a size 11 in stock. I checked it out at 11:01 CST, and it was already sold out. :lol:
laugh.gif
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Got my fire reds from Eastbay. Gotta love the no tax.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

Was counting on bill me later...which has worked for me about 5 times in a row now, didnt this time even though I have paid off all of my stuff on there. Weird.
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Smooty lives here again!!!​

am i the only 1 who copy's and paste's my credit card#? that works for me lol just sold out at 11:02central time

any1 who wanted copp should of been able too i had a pair of Vs in my cart on the dot and added the flips then i had to go to my other window refresh then add again and still got em so these werent that crazy of a release.....

This is the first time in a long time that eastbay hasnt had significant lag. It was actually a pretty easy cop reminds me of cements in 03. I wish i hadnt of reserved them at my local finishline cause they were $17 cheaper on eastbay and i wouldnt of had to burn gas back and forth.

got 2 sz 10.5's, 2 sz 11's and 2 sz 8's for my boy sz 8 from champs.com, footlocker.com, eastbay.com and eastbay over the phone, you gotta love the new internet explorer with the tabs
My shoe game is real.

Oh no...I got a g in front of my order for the fire reds....But the flips were easy. I don't get it.
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

Yo Footaction, FL, and Eastbay all have sizes left!! May not sell right out as expected. At least I'm hoping not because we get to use employee discount on Sunday I think!!

got my orders in... finished 8-0 in the sweet 16 in my march madness pool....perfect evening.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I cant believe sz 9 sold out in at 9:01. I ended up getting sz 10, but still waiting for confirmation via email (fingers crossed)

Is it me or is this the easiest release to cop in quite some time? I ordered shoes fairly quickly ... no that I'm complaining or anything!

Nice, I refreshed again and for some reason my sizes went through. Copped 2 pairs. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Back
Top Bottom