Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

this has nothing to do with this thread but i figured this is getting the most views right about now and it def. doesnt deserve its own thread for one question. so question is, have any photos of the aqua's surfaced yet? samples or actual production models? i havent seen any but i also dont live and breathe on here so i could have easily missed them.

sorry for being off topic.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

47byasl.jpg

team platano/BLACKMARKET

check out da myspace

Deez122- I think it would be the manager that works at the a store would give you a better answer. I have never worked at a mall based store infact I have never had any steady pay check job. I gotta hustle to get what I want and I dont mean that in any rap song fashion way. <<<< 160 What the hell u talking about..??

Hustling .. is just that Hustling ... Rap song fashing way..???

Quote:
Deez122- I think it would be the manager that works at the a store would give you a better answer. I have never worked at a mall based store infact I have never had any steady pay check job. I gotta hustle to get what I want and I dont mean that in any rap song fashion way.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

Pretty easy pick up. Ordered a pair of each off of Eastbay. I was thinking about ordering another pair of the fire reds but got gun shy. Then just for the hell of it I went to the mall after work at around 6 p.m. and was surprised to find my size at two shoe spots. Needless to say after holding them in my hand I ended up getting another pair of the FR's. The Foot Action and Foot Locker still had quite a few pairs left but the flips were long gone.

to the guy requesting about flips there until fri. gl lasting thru weekend imo:/
Flip III(9,10,10.5):200
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

I got the cancellation call from Eastbay. Can someone help me locate a pair of FR's or Flips in size 9 or 9.5 in So Cal? I can't miss out on these. Please help me out, thanks a lot.

Copped mine, no problem, had to pay +$25 over retail, but it was worth the extra 4 hrs of sleep. Better quality that the 4 & 5 releases. My only minor beef is the inner lining looks a bit on the pink side, doesn't matter, still FIRE!!

Now the more important question, will the black/red or O.G black III's drop sometime this year as rumored on NT. Quickstrike, limited, etc... Oh man, the pandemonium those would create.

for all sweatin jb quality, i think its the same usual... glue stains, had some ink i guess from the print that i had to clean off a brand new pair of kix...kinda rediculus i gotta clean up 100 brand new sneaks...i know others had this promlem
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I feel bad for those who have to go through these extreme measures to copp some kicks, such as get up at 3 am, waiting for 5 hours in the rain, being late for work or calling off missing out on money just to be told "were sold out" due to resellers or store associates telling you lies so they could copp pairs for friends. I think thats crazy. There has only been one time i was **** out of luck on a release and that was due to FLIPJAYS BUYING ALL THE GRAPE Vs from my spot !! lol.

Well where im getting at is that if you stay in Chicago and you have to deal with this just leave me a message in my box and i could help you get your pair a lil early for retail price to help out some of the unfortunate people on upcoming releases.

dueces

Copped my pair of Flips.

Surprised of the quality. Quality was much better than expected.

Definitely underappreciated.
"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

Woke up at 6 this morning went to finishline @the block of orange .. Props to FL crew who literally makin people buy size that they wear which was the main reason I got my pair of flips(sz.13) even though I woke up late (people was there since 11pm the other night) then 3 hrs later I went to mega shoe factory and complete my day with a pair of fr 3's ...
If only every release date could be just like today ..
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Fire reds were sold out of my size. So I copped the Flips, then traded a pair of CG III's to a fellow NTer for the Fire Reds and a little $.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

1st of all I would like to say I don't know there history of business practices. If Finishline lost about $15,000(estimate) because of that 15% or $20 off of each order and the only way to get their money back is by cancelled ALL orders that used the code then from the business side what would you do? If they cancelled ALL the orders because of that reason they know that they would sell out again once the shoes are re-released a get their money. If they honor ALL of the orders, then that's a plus for all of those that made it happen. They made a mistake by allowing it to happen. The question will be will they take a hit $$$ or get their money back. Good luck to all and keep your fingers crossed on Monday.
Sz 12 is my passion

Had to get the Flips instead of the FIre Red. Kinda glad they didn't have my size in the Fire.
LakeShow!
F/S DS Jordan XIII Maroon/Silver10.5
Jordan V Black Silver 10.5

copped both...FLIPs are :wow:
eek.gif

only knock on those is its SUUUPER hard to put on. My socks just stick on the insoles...anyone else has this problem?

NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc

aim- Mon3yliciousx8 email- [email protected]

got two pairs of flips, but i know i'm gonna regret not getting the reds.
break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
I gotta hustle to get what I want and I dont mean that in any rap song fashion way.

Hustlin is hustlin, but I feel you!

It's just the way some of those FL managers work. I have never gotten discounts or @#%$ like that b4, but thought I finally was cause of my little sister. Still was able to cop 2 FR, 1 Flip, and had to put the Harbors on lawaway til payday. Sure would been nice to get that 30% off discount though...

Back
Top Bottom