Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Ordered sizes 9.5, 10 and 12 of the flips through Eastbay on Friday night. Order went thru and received the confirm email. Thinking that all of our shoes were copped, we all slept in. Got a call this morning and the entire order got cancelled. What's the use of a confirmation email? Eastbastards!!!!

First time that has ever happened to us. Not sure if we'd be able to trust Eastbay again. Confirmations don't mean a damn thing now.

I'd go with the bigger size. I almost wished I went a size bigger on My Flips but FR fit true to size.

For anyone that needs em, I just canceled my order from Finishline. 2 pair of 10.5. Maybe theyll go back up on the site.
FIGHT ON!

this was a good release overall...looks like everybody got at least one pair....i havent heard too many complaints about these.....and the flips are just too clean on your feet...ahhhh love the smell of new leather!!!!
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9 Pm me for more info and free overnight shipping!

sucks for everyone that got their order cancled.....LIke i said mine had a G in front of it friday night and when i called today they said they are allocated for shipping and will be shipped in a couple of hours.....unlike most of you, i love eastbay and have never had a problem with them
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

poof I'm in Columbus, OH

if I'm counting right there were 24 stores in my city alone that got Fire Red's I went into 4 late saturday most had every size so I would imagine the other 20 stores still have pairs left. Flips sold a little better but there still pairs left over around noon.

We've got alot of shoe stores here just not enough buyers :evil:
devil.gif

man im pissed off right now just got off the phone wit eastbay said my order wasnt even gareenteed to be shipped said my order # wasnt marked on a pair or sumthin long story short i prolly aint gettin em even tho i got confirmation email and all :frown:
frown.gif
guess i gotta call chicago stores.....

Quote:
It's not greed son, it's called love. It's called looking out. I'm not the reason someone didn't get a pair. I'm the reason 3 other cats that weren't able to be there still got a pair.

MUCH RESPECT SHARP!!!!

Quote:
You guys bought six pair. So you are also the reason someone who WAS able to be there someone in line behind you didn't get anything. All they saw in front of them was a greedy idiot.

Damn son, why the hate??? I'm sure you'd do the same for your homies...unless you're a selfish idiot and can only think about yourself. As for the person standing in line.....they should have shown up a little earlier and maybe, just maybe, thay mgiht of had a better chance of getting a pair.

Quote:
If you live in Cali and you can't find these then you are not trying hard enough.......
:wow:
eek.gif
there's a big investigation going on and he said its been pretty crazy.

this meant a lot of shops got shorted on pairs of flips. i know one shop who only got 1 pair. so the owner decided to let it go to an employee tell customers he wasn't getting them, because it would look so bad on release day if he had to explain that he only recieved a single pair.
www.districtfootwear.com

bout to checkup on "misplaced" shipment coming into my FTA...

dam, cant believe my dudes didnt pull through on this one for me and i ended up with 1 pair so far..

Team Pacific Northwest

The FA and FL at the Serramonte mall in Daly City still has a lot of sizes.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Thanks to those that gave me some places that might still have them but I called them today and they don't have my size which is a 9 or 9.5. If anyone still knows some places in So Cal that have the FR's or Flips in these sizes, please let me know. Eastbay cancelled my order so I'm desperately looking for some pairs. Thanks a lot.

Quote:
actually, i talked to a good friend of mine whose a jordan brand rep and he told me that between Jordan brand's wearhouse and the distribution, hundreds of pairs possibly 1000+ went missing... there's a big investigation going on and he said its been pretty crazy.
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
Can't Score 50 Every Night. The Role Players Need To Step Up!​

my story is simple, just got back from footlocker with my sz 13. easy cop just like the blk/silv v's. i love NY(not the heffa :x
sick.gif
) all release should be like this! on a side note, i notice that they fit a lil close compared to my true blues. oh well they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

Well, Finally broke down and drove up to Knoxville and bought the last 11.5 I could find after Eastbay screwed me and I'm not positive my Finishline order will go through and I must say I'm very pleased. The Dark Cement Print really sets this shoe off. I plan On getting 3 more pair as I pick them off for cheap on ebay.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

oops i spoke too soon earlier. it looks like Eastbay really "dropped the ball" on alot of you guys orders. i see alot of you have wised up and used them as a plan "C" instead of "A". But in Eastbays defense i bet it is extremely hard when you have thousands of internet and phone orders pouring in at one time.
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9 Pm me for more info and free overnight shipping!

Back
Top Bottom