Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Haha......I'm glad there is practically no hype around my parts. The mom n' pop around my wat has a FSR at $135, tax included.

I'll probably picke them up later today, or Satrday morning at Footaction. Gotta wait for my pops though, because I'm dead broke and in debt with my friend
eyes.gif
Hello, my name is Jim Bob Birmingham.

TeamFreshPrince
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=73048.topic" target="_new">FS***Black/Caro. V, Chartreuse XIV, Nike Shox VC III***FS</a>

Quote:
Gotta wait for my pops though, because I'm dead broke and in debt with my friend .

Dead broke and you're in debt and it still won't stop you from getting a pair of shoes...well if it had to be something it might as well be a pair of retro III's.

And $140 is about retail + tax for the Fire Reds, ain't no one doing you a favor, but no one is ripping you off either.

$140 for the Flips on the other hand would be a nice discount. Flips in person kind of make me feel sick, all that print just looks...gross, like a bunch of stretch marks on a shoe or something. Quality seemed right though.

Quote:
Quality seemed right though
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

I don't believe there are any eastbay free shipping codes currently. I could be wrong though.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
See evenpeople that dont care for the flips can see the quality is there onthe shoes. The sweatshop workers did there job with the flips. A One Quality from jordan brand this time. I doubt there are even b grades of this shoe.

Is Nike giving you a cut of all the sales from the Flips or something? It seems like on almost every page of this thread you're promoting the Flips. You love the quality. We get it.

Quote:
Is Nike giving you a cut of all the sales from the Flips or something? It seems like on almost every page of this thread you're promoting the Flips.
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

:lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
at u ''trying'' to flame sum1 on ur 500post lol

man everytime i saw ima get sumthin sum other shoe gets in my way :evil:
devil.gif
o well i only hav lik $195 now and i guess i gotta go for the fire redz since 150 for me is too much right now :smh:
smh.gif

Man just a couple of more days!! I hope my little sis (wife's sister) doesn't get punked by the other workers at FL!! My connect at Champ's has got my back, but they are only getting the Fire Reds.. So the closer we get to saturday the more nervous I get.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Can't wait on my Fire reds this saturday, and Flips thanks to 160 and others for convincing me to take that extra $150 out of my wallet for these. :smh:
smh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

I'm feeling those fire reds but that cemnt print is wack...and those flips is mad sik but i dunno...I guess it depends on what I can afford on my bday...damn I dunno if I'm gonna rock em flips tho they too beautiful but dem fire reds will be rocked well maybe

i am a 9.5 regular shoe size. should i get it that size? smaller or larger?
the question the other guy asked wasn't answered that well so i thought i'd ask.

and is going to the mall at 3 am too early? i got to the mall at 5 for the black/silver Vs, and i don't know how much hype these will have.

Thanks in advance!

Living in Cali I'm worried about not being able to get these. I can just see getting there and there's huge lines.

Finally got to see the Flips in person today and I will say the quality is good on them but I am not feeling them at all. I was let down actually. I don't like the look of the elephant print in person. But the Fire Reds are amazing and can't wait until Saturday. The quality on those is equally as nice.

cali is tough... now..im in cerritos area....thats really tough.

but i got 2 pairs of fire reds and one pair of flips for me. one of each for wifey. ALL ON LOCK! woohoo! goodluck to the rest of you guys on saturday.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Called the new Finihsline down the street to see what time they open on Sat and got hit with the fact that they taking orders to reserve a pair.

Got my sz 11 watin for me :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Now just gotta wait for Saturday.

Gotta love it

Back
Top Bottom