Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I ordered online and like most got the dreaded "G." I've had a G order # before and it went thru just fine. But didn't want to leave anything to chance so I called and ordered them again w/the rep., and used the Western Union payment option. So I have 5 days to pay cash at a WU, if the G order doesn't come thru for some reason. If it does I still may pick up the WU order. My cousin that wears the same size is going thru financial struggles and wasn't able to get em. He looked out for me all the time when I was younger, maybe its time to return the favor.

Well congratulations NT looks like this was a release that all should be pleased with........ I'm off to watch Mystic River (the wife waited for me and stayed up for our Blockbuster night....what are you gonna do right).

What did you guys think about the new phone ordering system????
Mahatma's Crossover.............. ILL!..........

Get some heat (all size 13) Nike Huarache 2k4 KB (Laser), Nike Haze Dunk Hi, Jordan Retro 13 (black/red), Reebok Answer DMX 10!!!..............

DON'T SLEEP........COME AND GET EM!!!

Just got home from work. Left my Flips, Fire Reds, and Harbor Blue in my office. I will be picking them up tomorrow at 8am. When you see them in person :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

all the people ordering off finishline, havent you guys ever paid attention to any other release this past year or so. if my memory serves me correct just about nobody that orders off finishline ever gets them. that happened all year last year with every release.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get a confirmation email yet with Eastbay. I hope it goes through, this is the first time in a long time I've dealt with not receiving one right away.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Thanks for the FL code! I've never ordered through Finish Line; hopefully it will be seamless.

Damn I'm going to have about 12 pair coming by the time I get done. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

I guess I will get up tomorrow and get the flips

I hate buying online. I'm always paranoid that someone will steal them.

My order isnt even showing up in my order history on eastbay. What should I do?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry -pokemon2k

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

Quote:
all the people ordering off finishline, havent you guys ever paid attention to any other release this past year or so. if my memory serves me correct just about nobody that orders off finishline ever gets them. that happened all year last year with every release.

i've always got my order from Finishline..... even tried to cancel orders without success.....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

what is a g order? i ordered off eastbay and got one of those. i thought something was wrong so i ordered again and then got my order number and everything.

ok i just got off the phone with eastbay guy said G means its an internet order and it will be changed to a regular order and a conformation email will be sent. im not sure what that means but there

Quote:
still waitin' on swoosh ....

Saying this every 10 minutes is not going to make them come up faster.....
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

The last two pairs of shoes I ordered off eastbay, V's and moires, I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail right away.
Sacramento Kings: Fight for the playoffs!

I've never ordered from Finishline either. I'm skeptical, but I can't see how they can charge your card unless they actually have your item in stock. At least Eastbay holds off on charging you till they confirm your order - from my experience, at least.

ill wait till tomorrow morning for mines

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
West Coast Trip- it's make it or break it​

Quote:
ok i just got off the phone with eastbay guy said G means its an internet order and it will be changed to a regular order and a conformation email will be sent. im not sure what that means but there

what that means is that phone orders take precedence...so they will process all phone orders first, then deal with internet orders......
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Back
Top Bottom