Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

let me ask once more -- will these be sold in modells stores in ny?
break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
I wouldnt rely on them for new releases though cause it seems they send their orders from retail stores not a warehouse like eastbay. I could be wrong about the last part but I know when I ordered some kicks a while ago they came from some mall in minnesota.

They just built a new warehouse. All the retro orders will shipped from there. A few years ago, they put all product in their stores.

i heard they changed the flips so theyre not limited anymore. but just called up my friend from champs and he said they are actually limited and they only have 1 pair of flips... anyone know if its limited or not?
AIM: smileitscarwin​

got my confirmation email from eastbay just now...3 pairs woo wooooo
gnite all and gluck finding them for those who havent...i've been there and done that...nightmare night was the retro mars!

-Joey
DON'T FORGET TO VISIT US AT SOLETALK.COM.

im form nyc too and noticed i didnt get charged with tax either but before i put the code there was tax :rolleyes
eyes.gif

dang i even got debited on my acct already haha Wow...i got 3333333333333333's comingggggggg!!!!!!

Copped my pairs off Eastbay, will wake up in the morning to get another. I need a pair to look at until my EB order arrives

Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

im callin finish line customer service tomorrow morning just to make sure my order went through. hopefully it did. if not im goin to foot locker to cop my fire reds.

well i'll be picking up my sz. 13 at the px for aa 100 dollars tommorow fire reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you also just read my sig.

Back
Top Bottom