Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Copped 2 pairs of FR's and I couldnt be happier..I think the quality on these are better than anything they've released in at least 1-1 1/2 years..Wasnt to impressed with the overall quality on the Flip's so I passed
TEAM HYPE KILLS!!!CaseKicks' myspace!!!

dalitso:

Now THAT is what's up. OG colors only; I like it.
smokin.gif
No flips. No cool greys. No whites. No blacks. No mochas.* No harbors. Just OG colors.

Nice pic, man.
happy.gif

* I actually have a pair of the mochas and love the colorway, but that pic of OG colors only is awesome.
smokin.gif
KeVeNMaYnE:
i love the fact that u 'needed'' 4pairs of flips in my sz fuk u man
*warned*
From our Rules of Conduct page:
Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable.
They're just shoes. Don't go cussing people out online over them. If you do want to go cussing people over shoes, do it on another site.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Just came back from the store, a very ez cop for me

240763289.jpg

(JUST KIDDING: saved this pic many years ago, props to whoever's it is)

but i did get a pair on saturday for 90, i can't bring myself to wear these they're just so clean next to the cements. wish i still had my true blues and blk/cem's.

240763295.jpg

glad i didn't pass on these but i'll easily pass on everything else the rest of the year. (except aquas)

Fire reds are still EVERYWHERE in NY, its probably because of the piss poor quality on these, NOWHERE NEAR the quality of the 2001 retro's. Anyone else who has the 01 retro's notice that this releases midsole is Heavy and uncomfortable

^last time i seen the bottom of a shoe that looked like the one on the right they were fake. its cause of the word "Jordan" is all red and not like the on the right. not tryin to talk down or anything just sayin. i could be wrong.

i was wrong should of made sure before i posted. my mistake
Reppin Oak Cliff til I die!

Fire reds are still EVERYWHERE in NY, its probably because of the piss poor quality on these, NOWHERE NEAR the quality of the 2001 retro's. Anyone else who has the 01 retro's notice that this releases midsole is Heavy and uncomfortable

Will the FR's midsoles due to the fact they were painted on? They have a similar midsole like the CG IV's and the paint ended up chipping my the air bubble. Will it be the same way for these iii's? I'm assuming the results will be the same.

Anyone who used the coupons @ FINISHLINE.com I called earlier today, and I got her to go check with the management about how they were handling the flips which were ordered using the coupons. I sat on hold for like 5 minutes, but was pleasently surprised when she said that they would be shipped out on monday, and that finisline would follow through with my order. I was pumped.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

I finally can match this shirt

84r+jTjKxSCw00drxb1IGPVrBCbHWmO00300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

i don't know why people are crying over the quality on these. piss poor quality? nowhere near the 01 retros? i've owned plenty of true blues and blk/cem and the quality on the fire reds do not fall behind very much. i was surprised that the quality on these actually is better than the white/cem 3's. (except for the tongue which kinda felt sticky) the midsole feels like the mars and military 4's probably b/c they are the same. the white paint used is diff. than the 03's but they probably won't yellow at all. leather quality is actually good but i guess there will always be crybabys that complain about every got damn retro.

Easiest pick up ever (FR)

Thanks to Sideline Apparel for the Flips
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

so i rocked 1 of my pairs (FR) all day today and honestly that is the first time i've worn a pair of sneakers i just bought (or the next day) for a very long time. years probably. anyways i havent felt that pumped about a sneaker for a long time, almost felt like a kid again. they are fine with me, im not even gonna sit around and harp on quality or anything this time. im just happy they came out. i wanted this colorway so bad when i was a kid and didnt get it and never picked up a pair along the years either.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

IA gut I knwo that works at Drjays on fulton street told me yeaterday the womans 3's sold better then the fire reds and the flips did.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

ok...

so if eastbay does NOT call you back, then ur order went thru? how about finishline?

man, i hope this is a true assumption...

someone confirm this
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Their is still so many fire reds at stores it's not even funny. I passed and copped the Harbor Blues... Yeah their womens but their clean.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

man i love the 3's but for some reason the fire red 3's dont appeal to me as much. i think itsw because teh cement print is so dark. i dont know i kinda want to take them back but then i dont. we still got alot of fire red 3's we still have some flips to so if anyone needs tehm hit me up at [email protected] very reliable. but other than that it was an easy cop
Black/UNI Blue 14's for sale. size 12 email me for a reasonable price. loocated in GA

so did anyone get any cool clothing for this? I didn't see anything that really appealed to me except for the jacket/hoodie which were too expensive and all the shirts have pics of the shoes on them.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Back
Top Bottom