Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
i don't know why people are crying over the quality on these. piss poor quality? nowhere near the 01 retros? i've owned plenty of true blues and blk/cem and the quality on the fire reds do not fall behind very much. i was surprised that the quality on these actually is better than the white/cem 3's.

Co-Sign, but you know everyone is a leather expert when it comes to Jordans. Quality is great on the Fire Reds. I liked the Flips, but they are not a release I will regret passing on.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
So funny how everyone suddenly is beasting for the Flips. Just a while back, things were a bit different...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

hey i bought my pair from footaction and i realized I didn't get a retro card. Is there anything I can do?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

^I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the answer is "no". Your pair has now lost it's value considering you don't have a retro card. If you try to return it or sell them, they're only worth 1/100 of a penny.

j/k, I'm sure someone on here has an extra laying around.

^
haha... im not going to even get into this.. haha...
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

I received a call from Eastbay informing me my order (Flips and Fire Reds) has been cancelled. I only ordered one pair of each. Why couldn't Eastbay cancel the orders that were 10 pairs.

I am just being bitter but I have every right to be bitter.

Anyhow, No Fire Reds or Flips for me. Double Whammy.

I know how you feel, no shoes but not all is lost.

So from this moment on, either I get thme online or I don't.
I refuse to wait in those Disneyland lines for Air Jordans.

Waitng for the OLNL---------
I am VIETNAMESE.
BS - Criminal Justice - California State University, Sacramento, 2004.

MS - School/Career Counseling - California State University, Sacramento, 2006.​

Quote:
I think the quality on these are better than anything they've released in at least 1-1 1/2 years..Wasnt to impressed with the overall quality on the Flip's so I passed

the overall quality of the flips trumps the fire-reds. i love both, but the quality of flips is subperb, even yall dont like how they look.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Picked up my size 9.5 from my local FL on Saturday. A bad ankle couldn't stop me from getting my pair! I'm loving the quality on them and will definitely rock these once the weather (and my ankle) get better.

Peace
F Sharp005

It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

man i'm kind of bummed I didn't get neither cuz I'm dead broke and I'm unemployed while my girl got both the Fires and the Flips anyways I found this hella funny.....I was watching Little Monsters starring Fred Savage a classic 80's movie the night right before they came out and he had OG Fire Red 3's on the whole movie even tho he beat em they still :pimp:
pimp.gif
i386631_Fireredsinlilmonsters2.jpg
i386570_Fireredsinlilmonsters.jpg
i386573_FredSavageInlittleMonsters.jpg
i386592_B0001AW14C.01.AA240SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg

sorry about the blurry pics but i couldn't pause it at the right time do its slow reaction time on the DVR
somebody should make a post about OG Heat in Movies cuz i know a lot
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

good job to those who copped these! I had a question, when i first got my two pairs i got two 10s. then when i tried on the 10 i noticed there were really loose and bigger slightly than my other jordans. So with that I tried a 9.5 and they fit nicely (I CAN NEVER get my left foot in a 9.5 usually without being all tight). Did some of you guys notice that the Fires or these 3s in general were a little bigger than your normal size? any input would be great.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Does anybody have pics of these with red strings in em? Im curious to see how they look but I don't have red strings at the moment to peep em? Help me out NT

good job to those who copped these! I had a question, when i first got my two pairs i got two 10s. then when i tried on the 10 i noticed there were really loose and bigger slightly than my other jordans. So with that I tried a 9.5 and they fit nicely (I CAN NEVER get my left foot in a 9.5 usually without being all tight). Did some of you guys notice that the Fires or these 3s in general were a little bigger than your normal size? any input would be great.

red strings? i think that would be too much
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Los Angeles/San Fernando/OC Area: Anyone willing to trade Retro 3 Fire Reds my sz9.5 for your sz 10? PM me if interested. **DS ONLY! Mines are DS**

hopefully i get the rest of my pairs at the spot tommorow... *crosses fingers*

Team Pacific Northwest

I got two pairs of fire reds and am super hyped about them..best release for me yet! I passed on the flips even though they were calling me..i like the sample flips better.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>:
mad.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,WesleyNewble,Gibson,Brown​

I have a question, I ordered my flips off eastbay as soon as they popped up and then got my confirmation email 2 hours later. Then I woke up to confirm the order and they said it looks good and should ship on monday. Then yesterday I got a call from eastbay saying that they are not going to guarantee anything and they dont know if I will get the shoes, then I called them right back and talked to customer service and I confirmed all my addresses and she said my order should be shipped monday. Do you think I will get them because my order was cancelled with the CGs so what do you think?

Gotta say quality is much better on these than previous releases...
Here's mine... got 2 pair of each.

fire_1.jpg

flips_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom