Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I went up to Reno this weekend & I went to the mall up there around 6pm just to see if I can get lucky and get a pair of the fire reds and flips. They had the store "The Spot" up there and I see they had 2 pairs of Flips on display and they looked around size 10ish so I got kinda happy thinking I was gonna walk away with flips and fire reds at 6pm in Reno. Anyways, I ask the lady for a 10 she says, "ok, but you know they're $150?" And she gives me this look like i'm lower than her or something, so I giggle abit to my self and tell her it's fine, no problem. So right before she grabs the box she tells me I also need to spend atleast $100 on Jordan clothes, I tell her "I HAVE to" and she says yes, Jordan is making every store do this. So I kindly tell her "well no thank you" and i walk away really dissapointed cause this dumb lady is trying to get over on me, and as Im walking out she's telling me to go ckeck the internet because these shoes are going for $300 & I need to be prepared to spend alot of money on "limited" Jordans.
So I just walked away laughing :lol:
laugh.gif

Went to work on sunday and decided to check if any of my spots still had flips and fire reds. Went during lunch break and every store had full size run of both shoes. Ended up passing on both :lol:
laugh.gif
[Kramer] Retail is for suckers! [Kramer]

I saw a few stores in Ontario Mills in Socal still carrying both Fire reds and Flips yesterday, but I've already gotten my pair from Finishline.com. Good thing nike made this an easy cope for everyone.
Ebay Stuff

I'm Taiwanese, if that matters.

has anybody gotten a shipping confirmation from finishline yet?
i ordered mine without the coupon around 8:45 and i jus wanted to see if anyone else's is still processing
sneakerplay: SOLEninja

Crappy Camera Phone Pic:
fireflip3zv9.jpg

But this pic. is better and on FIRE!
p3260022no7.jpg

SOLE (III and V are DS...)
p3260025rd7.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
has anybody gotten a shipping confirmation from finishline yet?

no, but i wouldn;t worry. last time, i bought Black Silver Vs from finihsline. never got a shipping confirmation but I received the shoes on friday.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

These are hands down the best retros put out in a while. The Fire Reds are just amazing, but am I the only one that feels these have the highest arch or any J ever released. This is one of the first pairs I really feel like I need to break in.

I always get a call from eastbay to confirm my order..... this time i ordered from champs which is essentially the same company, since they have the same warehouse i believe? And havent received a call so im a bit iffy.
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

dcoop18:
got mine, much easier than the cool greys. got 5 pair of flips, 4 fire reds, 2 harbor blues.

some for wearing, keeping, and my boys
ptrakarn23:
yo, your sig is over the limit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
dcoop18:
my sig is???

Yes, your sig. You need to edit it, please. Our limit is 5 lines (or less) of regular sized text (or smaller). Blank lines and gray seperator lines count as regular lines. Right now, your sig takes up too much space.

If you use smaller sized text and your sig is a little over 5 lines, that's fine. But one line of your sig is large, and you have a bunch of those gray seperator lines, which each count as a regular line..

Please fix that. Thanks.

happy.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Stayed out too late to buy online. Stopped by a FL in N. Virginia around noon, not expecting anything, but I grabbed the last pair of FR 11s. I still can't figure out why they used such a dark elephant print, but it's better than nothing and as close as I'm gonna get to OG colorway.

lol wore my fire red's today and they looked great.

Also check the sig top that matches em nicely for sale.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

FOR SALE: Jordan Top Matches Fire Red III's
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=29890.topic

^ Your sig is also over the limit. Please fix that. :smile: Thanks.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ ska, how come my 'report' button is broken sometimes? I receive an error randomly.

btw, way to take advantage of the yuku profile there man, its loookin greeeat!

Team Pacific Northwest

Back
Top Bottom