Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

i just have to say that the flip 3s are a hott sneaker, but they do what the grape 5s did... they rub my heel raw, and this is with socks ON. looks like trade bait they have become.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Man, my order still is processing from finishline.com, I glad I bought mines from the store jus in case.
Jus bought his own, J's on my feet, I'm on da Patron, So get like me.

Surprise surprise finishline came through for once...
LakeShow!
F/S DS Jordan XIII Maroon/Silver10.5
Jordan V Black Silver 10.5

I was in vegas partying it up, no access to the internet, and didn't feel like waiting at Niketown, so I passed on both shoes.........However, stopped by the WSS (Warehouse Shoe Sale) right behind my school today after all my students left, and was able to pick up a pair of fire reds in my size. They didn't have a FSR , but there were at least 10 pairs of fire reds still there.

Gotta love GRs
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
-Mark Twain

i got my shipping confirmation for finishline tonight so be on the look for yours if you ordered from finishline
sneakerplay: SOLEninja

I decided to wear my Fire Reds to class today and my Strategic Management prof. was talking about how much money actually goes into making products and how consumers are suckers because of how much money they spend on these products. He then starts scanning the shoes in the room to make his point...obviously spots mine and decides to point them out and use them as the perfect example. There wasn't much I could say, he was right. But I don't care, I like them and will continue to wear them. It was just funny because it was the first time out with them.

you broke the professors' neck...lol...oh well EASTBAY came through with it this time THANKS got my tracking conformation today..

I'm really pleased with the quality on these III's. Glad the leather is actually thick. Thankfully it's not cheap thin leather like the Mars/Military IV's. Tons of cushioning on the heel/ankle, tongue and even on the inside of the toe box. GOOD JOB JB, keep up the quality.

Not a suprise FL came through when probably tons of stores around the country had inventory left over to fill orders.

Thanks to my friends in suite 800 for the assistance on pairs.

Quote:
you broke the professors' neck...lol...oh
roll.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

my store still has all sizes except sz 11 in both pair. no one really bothered wit these but i love my pairs

i have not yet, i ordered regular shipping. I even called this morning to FL and got another pair with their FSR. i'm sure our orders will still go through since they still had pairs this morning. again did the people who got confirmations have expidited shipping?? or regular. CEEJAY did you have Regular shipping?
Check out my AUCTIONS!!! JORDANS!!

LINK

I tried balling in them today, they just werent good, i wasn't able to move that fast, so i had to wear my true blues instead.

Back
Top Bottom