Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Just got my shipping confirmation and tracking... shoes are in transit.

I ordered them Monday morning using the 15% coupon and it all went through fine.

120 Shipped from Finishline for the Fire Reds... Gotta be happy with that.

Seasoned Vet,

I gotta put you on blast for plagiarizing my auction description, etc. right down to the tee. :smh:
smh.gif

i ordered 2 of em from finishline on release day with the 15 discount havent recieved confirmation yet. @#%$. when did u guys get ur email confimartions just now?

Quote:
Hawaii shoe heads- Footlocker Waikiki still has FR (sz 8.5,9,11) and a couple of Flips in youth size.

What Footlocker you talkin about?

Ala Moana shopping center?

Woahh they got 1 in Waikiki now, dang didn't have that back in August while I was there, thats money.

Where is it exactly?? I see its by Dukes Lane.

Is it in that old sports store? or what....

i got my finishline shipping as well....

and why are you guys trying to play ball in shoes that aren't basketball shoes? (well, aren't anymmore since they retroed them....)
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

umm last time i checked these are basketball shoes...are you one of those pansy who like to wear "basketball" shoes but dont actually ball in them? what were those guys called? oh yea poser! :smh:
smh.gif
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Los Angeles/San Fernando/OC Area: ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE RETRO 3 FIRE REDS MY SZ 9.5 for your SZ 10? PM ME IF INTERESTED. **DS ONLY! Mines are DS**

Yesterday I get the call from eastbay saying my order for two pairs of FRs has been cancelled, so I assumed this means it has been fully cancelled meaning no chance of getting it from them. Then this morning I saw that finishline got a FSR, so i order two pairs from them with the money I would have spent on eastbay. Now I look on eastbay to see my order status changed to fully shipped but I havent recieved a conformation email with tracking number. I dont have enough money for orders from both places. Can Eastbay still charge me even though I was informed that my order was fully cancelled?

Quote:
umm last time i checked these are basketball shoes...are you one of those pansy who like to wear "basketball" shoes but dont actually ball in them? what were those guys called? oh yea poser!

So we can't just buy these for casual wear. Sorry if you are still wearing these to ball in, first props for the general disregard to your feet and ankles, you must be doing it for looks.

I love my Jordan Retro's but if I am playing ball, there is no way I am playing in them.....give me my Huarache 2k4's and 2k5's instead.

Jordan Retros may look nice on the court, but performance wise they are outdated. The only retros I would ball in is the XII and the XIV.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Quote:
umm last time i checked these are basketball shoes...are you one of those pansy who like to wear "basketball" shoes but dont actually ball in them? what were those guys called? oh yea poser!

????

I don't ball in my Jordans cuz how are you going to keep them lookin fresh & no scuffs & last longer by hoopin in them.

I ball in better basketball shoes anyway......
AZK1's........Nike Zoom Ultraflight's (3 pair).....etc etc

^^ for real. just cuz u buy a pair of basketball shoes and dont play in them...that doesnt make u a poser. SMH

on a more positive note....
finishline.com again does size 15 right (and wrong). the flips popped up there again today ONLY in size 15 and i copped with the $20 off code. spent less than retail, no tax and no shipping. nice

too bad the shipping confirmation i got only said i got the moray slides on the way and not the fires. looks like i'll be gettin at least 2 boxes in the mail. doesnt make sense, but as long as i got my 2 fires, 1 flips and my black moray slides....i'm good.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

imo some jays are good to ball in and some just arent anymore (retro quality) but otherwise i agree, newer basketball shoes are more comfortable etc. so not to knock on you but i was just commenting on that other comment because they made it seems like jays werent bball shoes just because they are now retros.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Los Angeles/San Fernando/OC Area: ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE RETRO 3 FIRE REDS MY SZ 9.5 for your SZ 10? PM ME IF INTERESTED. **DS ONLY! Mines are DS**

some jays arent even comfy to walk in let alone ball..
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom