Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I know one thing I got a 11.5 and a 12 and there the same size. The 12 might be a 1/4 in. longer if that.
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Quote:
Here goes da III's i copped for $40 bucks.

how u cop for $40...idk about that...
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

I dont know how some of you still didnt recive theres from Finshline.com yet. I ordered mine when they restcocked and got them yesterday. With regular shipping

I'm not sure if this was answered already, but I'm not trying to look through 130+ pages.. so I was wondering if there are any sites out there that have shirts that match nicely with the flips. Thanks!
FOR TRADE: Size 11.5 Black/Silver Vs for a Size 11 pair of Black/Silver Vs ... Email me at [email protected]
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​

So my Finishline.com order placed Monday is to be delivered today (Flips size 13 - used the $20 off code successfully).

I also ordered a pair yesterday (Flips size 13) from Finishline.com and used the 15% off. That order says "Processing" still. Hope it doesn't get cancelled :rolleyes
eyes.gif

kind of mad, i went to the mall saturday morning at 530 in the morning, cuz Champs was opening up at 6...got there and the entrance was closed, there was a long line outside, me and my moms is waiting on line, since i work in the mall. i knew how to sneak in there, so i did, which made other people follow me cuz people saw me leave my moms on line..lol...anyway, to make a long story short, i copped the Fires and moms was kind enough to get me a pair of the *Flips*. both for regular price. now all this took at least a hour and a half to do. so i was in the mall for a minute. Champs opened up late, cuz there was so many people arguing and cutting, i didn't care, i was the 3rd person in line..lol...

anyway, i get my J's i go home and go back to sleep only to wake up in like 4 more hours to go back to that same mall to go to work...tell me why i bumped into one of the dudes im cool with at the mall that works at ladies footlocker and he gets me his discount on another pair of fire reds. i got them for $87, plus here in Jersey we don't have any tax, so i can't front i was happy bout that. but damn, did i need to get up at 5 in the morning for the fire reds when i could have went to work a few minutes early and get my same size 10 for 87 bucks..i didn't like the flips at first, but now im thinkin about keepin them instead of sellin like i originally intended on doing.

P.S. is it me or do you think JB made the fire reds kind of poorly??..i love the shoe, but i see how it was constructed, they seem kind of fake to me..just like how the fire red 4's and the military blue 4's were made..
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Finishline.com order that was definitely supposed to be canceled showed up yesterday. I even asked the customer service rep to expedite the cancellation, which she agreed to.

Like everyone else, my card was charged the discounted price, but the receipt showed the full price.

I took one pair back to Finishline, so there is an 8.5 still available in DFW. Fire Reds.

I think the Fires look prety nice. Mine fit true to size and I did not have any problems with dingy laces or anything.

Next up: Black Cat III for me.

With any luck, BabyJ's IF will turn into a WHEN and I will also get a pair of my grails. :D
happy.gif
Team Old School
"You Got to Do Time"
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Damn, dudes waking up at 5:30 and @#%$. I just copped for $120+tax around my way. Saw them in the window on the way to cop some DS Fresh Step Sat Litter. The dude said they had to drop the price 'cause they weren't selling. I wanted to cop the Flips, but they only had a sz. 9 and a 14. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
23 + 8​
Garbage Time!​

Ill be heading to San Francisco tomorrow, missed out on these...anybody know if any spots will have them. thanks for info!

^ I wish I lived in a place where they got huge amounts of them so I could go by days later and pick mine up. San Diego is the worst. I was up at 5am on Saturday got to the mall at 5:30. Security was already kicking people out saying come back at 7am when the store is going to open. Yeah right. Had to duck around the mall for a few. Then my friends showed up and we got in front of Foot Action first and my girlfriend waited there for me because I wanted two pairs of Fire Reds. Then we hid around the corner by Finishline which opened first and had to make a dash to the store when everyone started rushing it. All three of us ended up about 6th in line and were able to get our pairs. But by the time the store opened there were like 50 people in line and that Finishline only got like 20 pairs of Flips and 20 pairs of Fire Reds. And then after that went back over to Footaction where my girl was first in line of about 50 people or more again and was able to get my second pair of Fire Reds. I am happy I got my pairs but it's just too out of control in San Diego because there are lots of sneaker heads and we barely get any kind of stock over here. It's a fight every time a big release drops and you have to plot and scheme to make sure you get your pair. I know JB reads this board so please start getting us some more product. We are a big city with plenty of sneakerheads so please send us some more product.

Back
Top Bottom