Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I ordered from Finishline on RD (Friday) got both my pairs today....and my order still says processing and I didn't get a tracking # email.

These bring back memories of 1988...I had a pair of the originals and when the cement IVs were being released I popped my air pockets with a pin from the side...Footlocker used to take the faulty ones back and replaced them with the new line... that was the only way for me to get a new pair back in the day...ever since then I have regretted doing so....since the fire red IIIs were my favorite colorway...wow they were originally released 19 years ago. My how time flys!

"J23"
The site for rare Jordan signatures​

dam FL said my order was canceled and i called to make sure and they told me it was canceled, and 2 more pairs of fire reds are at my door step. Guess i'll take them back to the store tomorrow.
On my reciept inside the box, my total was $140 and the other one is $142 wonder why it was like that.

My fire reds should be coming in from Eastbay Monday. I'm looking forward to it! Seeing all these pictures of other peoples' are making me want them even more.

You can really tell who the "BEASTS" are from this sticky...people reppin the flips and hating on the fire reds...come on flips > OG?? You guys are crazy...I'm just glad I got my fire reds and keepin at least 2 ds...flips are coo just to have but i'm not making You Tube posts about them lol. I Can't even put my fire reds down they are so nice!!! I think the quality is good too besides the dam laces...

P.S I got both shipments in from FL from the RD and the REstock
Jordan Flip sz 10.5 PLUS Playground TEE sz L
CLICK ON DA LINK!!!
LINK
REPPIN THE NO!!!!

copared to the quality of my white and cement, these are a bit disapointing.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

Quote:
most disappointing is the flimsy tongue
it's thin and all bent out of shape

i guess quality is alright compared to recent releases..but compared to 01 or 03 IIIs..its not even close
44q0c4k.jpg

...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS. .

maaaaaan......i work in a store so i peeped quality on mens/big kids and i love the leather of big kids over adults. reason being is it doesnt have that glossy 'wanabe OG butter type' finish to the white tumbled portion. peep it 4 real

cement on mens toe definitely shoulda beeen thinner, it's just TOO dark and thick. the only gripe i got RE: the adults version. oh and how heel tabll ugly so bad, unpreventable i guess, on kids tho the leather tab takes far longer 2 yellow.

biased? maybe sum

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

friday nite, ordered the fires and a pair of moray slides from FL and another pair of fires from eastbay. saturday i ordered the flips.

i got a shipment confirmation from FL sayin that the moray's were shipped...but nothin about the fires. then i get a shipment confirmation from eastbay sayin that the fires are on the way. THEN i get a shipment confirmation from FL sayin the flips were shipped. i called FL askin where the fires are and just got this story about how they're processing (just like the rest of NT got), and so i'm a lil mad...but i wait.

my boy gets his fires in the mail today and i get home and my fires are waitin for me...FINALLY. now i just wait for fires #2 and flips and i'm set. too bad it took exactly one week just for ONE pair. lets see how much longer i gotta wait.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

i got my second pair of flips from fnl today and i'm not to happy w/ the inconsistancy of the elephant print. i know that there is no true correct pattern, but on one of my kicks, the crevices are a lot thicker making the darker part of the print od. i'm not too sure how they do the print, but it looks pretty wack. i can live w/ lighter vs. dark, but the it's kinda funny how thicker crevices/"crackling" throw the pattern way off. i'll try and take pics of them later...just had to vent.

I am back home in Socal right now, and I'm still seeing scattered pairs of Fire reds and Flips around, both are really disappointing though. To me, the best release for the year is still the black/silver Vs, although with much less hype.
Ebay Stuff

I'm Taiwanese, if that matters.

You werent kidding..^^^ :smh:
smh.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Damn, dude in the video has a sick collection :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KING KOOPADon't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

my FR III's came in today from FL - ordered friday night on release

eastbay has not come in yet - also ordered friday night on release

i'm in san jo.....took quite awhile but worth the wait regardless
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Damn, so many haters. Just be thankful that JB re-released these. So the quality is not as good, but who cares. At least you have a piece of history in your hands. If you dont like them, then return them and let other NTer's get theres.

Agreed.

Many werent as fortunate to get their own sizes.
"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

Back
Top Bottom