Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

I didn't know defense was giving up 30+ points.

wake me up when playoffs start. hopefully we don't play like this in the po.

Yea, Bynum and Gasol were GHOST and we only lost by one bucket.

Kobe was killing in the fourth, can't really ask for more just because the last shot didn't go in.

He should of taken the three like I said, but oh well. He wanted to take the jumper and he usually makes those in his sleep.

Smh @ Artest bleaching his head only to be a bum tonight, @@#@

Magic couldn't even take advantage of a horrible Lakers team at the moment, there's no reason for them to be cheering.

Matt Barnes won.

Down 2 with the ball and a little under 10 seconds, there's no reason why Kobe shouldn't have went to the rack. A long jumper after some dribbling n front of Barnes, wanting to tie the game right in Matt's eyeball?

Matt won.

when did pau get so hard, tryna rough up d12? i hope this lights a fuel under dwight for the rest of the yr.

how many thought that barnes antics would have backfired and kobe would do work? i sure did. type of player you hate, but love when he is on your team. he plays hard and doesn't back down.

lakers still the favorites, just a little rough patch.

lol at these haters coming out of their cave.... "did the lakers lose? is it safe to come out and make fun of the champions?" hahahahaha glad to know you haters are always thinking about the lakers.

i thought that kobe was either going to for the 3 or drive and try and get a layup
oh well

I can't wait for barkley to go in on artest this week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Matt Barnes won.

Down 2 with the ball and a little under 10 seconds, there's no reason why Kobe shouldn't have went to the rack. A long jumper after some dribbling n front of Barnes, wanting to tie the game right in Matt's eyeball?

Matt won.

Indeed, there should be no dispute, today barnes got the best of Mamba...............glad this is the last FULL month of the reg. season tho........playoffs need to start like yesterday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yea, Bynum and Gasol were GHOST and we only lost by one bucket.

Kobe was killing in the fourth, can't really ask for more just because the last shot didn't go in.

He should of taken the three like I said, but oh well. He wanted to take the jumper and he usually makes those in his sleep.

Smh @ Artest bleaching his head only to be a bum tonight, @@#@

Magic couldn't even take advantage of a horrible Lakers team at the moment, there's no reason for them to be cheering.
yes handing the lakers their first 3rd lost since adding gasol is no reason to cheer 
eyes.gif

you acting like they started shuckin and jivin like the cavs 
laugh.gif

but this was a fun game to watch....we handed too many turnovers to LA and our bench once again was stagnant on offense

the opening of that 4th quarter was too reminiscent of the last game we lost to LA

kobe becoming godly towards the end was scary and hard to watch 

they didnt play their best ball but they fought hard all game...good win

Matt Barnes won.

Matt won.

When does Kobe ever drive in for a game winner?

He's been doing the "eyeball" thing all season and it usually works. He just did it to Wade the other night, but when he misses it all hell breaks lose.

Not trying to argue with your point of view, but clearly there's no right answer. Everyone else wanted him to go for the three, you wanted him to drive in. I just don't ever see him driving in on that last posession.

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

I didn't know defense was giving up 30+ points.

wake me up when playoffs start. hopefully we don't play like this in the po.

12/30 = 40% = good defense.

Matt Barnes won.

Matt won.
Exactly!
mad.gif

I was thinking before the play began, all the way in or shoot the 3, simple as that but nah a pull up jumper.
eyes.gif

Nice Kobe but good effort.  Too bad you shouldn't have had to have a 4th like that, maybe a 3rd but this game should have been over, the Magic were trying to give us the game.  The TO's, missed shots, fouls, and everything they didn't even play their game. 

Average Magic day, Lakers get blown out.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Matt Barnes won.

Matt won.

When does Kobe ever drive in for a game winner?

He's been doing the "eyeball" thing all season and it usually works. He just did it to Wade the other night, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but when he misses it all hell breaks loose.[/color]

Not trying to argue with your point of view, but clearly there's no right answer. Everyone else wanted him to go for the three, you wanted him to drive in. I just don't ever see him driving in on that last posession.

horrible game, the lakers hsould've been blown out...
smh.gif
the lakers shouldn't need the damn refs to win, we're the most talented squad in the association.

Even with the refs involved in every play for both teams, this was a good, close game.

Magic survived the LA push/Orlando letting up, Kobe didn't get to add another gamewinner/tying shot to his resume, and Orlando got the W.

I would love to see these two teams play again in the Finals.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Matt Barnes won.

Matt won.
Exactly!
mad.gif

I was thinking before the play began, all the way in or shoot the 3, simple as that but nah a pull up jumper.
eyes.gif

Nice Kobe but good effort.  Too bad you shouldn't have had to have a 4th like that, maybe a 3rd but this game should have been over, the Magic were trying to give us the game.  The TO's, missed shots, fouls, and everything they didn't even play their game. 

Average Magic day, Lakers get blown out.

I don't remember the last time I ever seen Bean drive in for a tying basket, he almost always pulls up in that elbow area cause the defender doesn't know when he's going to elevate. I mean he did the same thing against the Heat on Thurs. and hit the shot (also against the Celtics and Bucks with game winners). *Kanye shrug* Plus you got D12 back that who has a 80 inch vertical, but seriously that shot goes in and no one is complaining, can't let the end result dictate the means. 

Originally Posted by enrique23

good game btw, Magic. hope to continue this in the Finals
good stuff right here...the only team i want to see orlando play against if we make it to the finals is LA

Great game though
smokin.gif

Kobe seems allergic guarding the 3 in crucial moments in the game, happened in all 3 road games.

Damn man, that was a great game. I'm happy we got the W though. That boy kobe is something special though..lol. I honestly couldn't watch Vince shoot those freethrows at the end, cause I was thinking that if he missed one, surely kobe was gonna shoot the 3 for the game-winner. Definitely can't wait for the playoffs to start.

Damn man, that was a great game. I'm happy we got the W though. That boy kobe is something special though..lol. I honestly couldn't watch Vince shoot those freethrows at the end, cause I was thinking that if he missed one, surely kobe was gonna shoot the 3 for the game-winner. Definitely can't wait for the playoffs to start.

The pullup jumper is what pretty much every star in the NBA goes for with time running down any more. Going to the rack just has too many other things that could go wrong - you're probably gonna get fouled and not get a call. Drive and dish would work, but you knew Kobe did want to hit that last shot.

we need a GIF of Kobe not even flinching to Barnes faking like he was gona throw it at mambas face
laugh.gif
poor Matt, lookin dumb on national tv.

Dont get me wrong, this loss is disappointing from a competitive standpoint but we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

See you guys in the Finals....... probably not though
laugh.gif

good game magic fans

Back
Top Bottom