Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

2-0 series lead
pimp.gif

Portland was (tied) for the 5th best home record, 30-11.

Both games this season @ Portland, we lost.

Would be huge to put their backs against the ropes and get at least a 3-1 lead.

We'll see.

Dirk came through late, he has been really attacking the rim when his shots aren't going down. Tyson and Haywood played great D on LMA. He'll always get his, but all we can ask is to challenge his shots and box out. Great stuff from Peja tonight. Great stuff from JJ too. Also, Kidd will do terrible Thursday since he only has one night off.
laugh.gif

What was really helpful was only 6 turnovers, NONE in the second half. Taking care of the ball, amazing.

Portland was (tied) for the 5th best home record, 30-11.

Both games this season @ Portland, we lost.

Would be huge to put their backs against the ropes and get at least a 3-1 lead.

We'll see.

Dirk came through late, he has been really attacking the rim when his shots aren't going down. Tyson and Haywood played great D on LMA. He'll always get his, but all we can ask is to challenge his shots and box out. Great stuff from Peja tonight. Great stuff from JJ too. Also, Kidd will do terrible Thursday since he only has one night off.
laugh.gif

What was really helpful was only 6 turnovers, NONE in the second half. Taking care of the ball, amazing.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Noskey

edit: That call's for you, Danny Crawford haters. Offensive foul my ****.
The one with Barea? How in all hell WASN'T that an offensive foul?
Flopped. You dont get knocked down by Matthews backing up. No one does. Not even JJ "T-Rex arms" Barea.

But it doesnt even matter in the end. Portland did everything wrong
30t6p3b.gif
Good game overall by the officials though, from what I saw. Good game Mavs fans. Kidd's playing like he's got a set death date. Hope he's too exhausted come games 3 and 4
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

edit: That call's for you, Danny Crawford haters. Offensive foul my ****.
The one with Barea? How in all hell WASN'T that an offensive foul?
Flopped. You dont get knocked down by Matthews backing up. No one does. Not even JJ "T-Rex arms" Barea.

But it doesnt even matter in the end. Portland did everything wrong
30t6p3b.gif
Good game overall by the officials though, from what I saw. Good game Mavs fans. Kidd's playing like he's got a set death date. Hope he's too exhausted come games 3 and 4
smile.gif

He dropped his shoulder and put it in Barea's chest.. That's gonna get called every single time.

He dropped his shoulder and put it in Barea's chest.. That's gonna get called every single time.

Man I'm not even about to argue about a single call. Lets just agree to disagree. In the edited words of Jameer Nelson, 'we'll catch you in the 2nd round Portland.'

Man I'm not even about to argue about a single call. Lets just agree to disagree. In the edited words of Jameer Nelson, 'we'll catch you in the 2nd round Portland.'

so excited but don't wanna blow my load yet for nothing, series is far from over. all it'll take is a blow out win or epic collapse for a game 3 blazers win and all the feelings of doubt and failure will quickly creep back into mavs' psyche.

so excited but don't wanna blow my load yet for nothing, series is far from over. all it'll take is a blow out win or epic collapse for a game 3 blazers win and all the feelings of doubt and failure will quickly creep back into mavs' psyche.

Thursday is going to be hell for me.

I got two midterms that day, lab, and as soon as my last midterm is over, I'm heading straight home for my girls birthday, as soon as the game starts.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I got two midterms that day, lab, and as soon as my last midterm is over, I'm heading straight home for my girls birthday, as soon as the game starts.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Mavs played good. Dirk did work again. Expect a hostile environment in Portland though. Have to continue to play at a high level.

Mavs played good. Dirk did work again. Expect a hostile environment in Portland though. Have to continue to play at a high level.

Solid win. Getting help from Kidd and Peja is huge. If you'd have told me Marion and Terry would be quiet in games 1 and 2, I would've said it's time to get ready to go fishing. This is when the Mavs are at their best though - when their shooters can make shots, especially the 3-ball. I don't expect them to stay hot in Portland so we'll see how they adjust and that's where they'll need Marion to show up on offense. 

Solid win. Getting help from Kidd and Peja is huge. If you'd have told me Marion and Terry would be quiet in games 1 and 2, I would've said it's time to get ready to go fishing. This is when the Mavs are at their best though - when their shooters can make shots, especially the 3-ball. I don't expect them to stay hot in Portland so we'll see how they adjust and that's where they'll need Marion to show up on offense. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Mid-terms?! Our Finals start next Friday. 
laugh.gif

When do ya'll get out of school?

Back
Top Bottom