Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Now Chandler will sit a long time. Blazers could go to Hack A Haywood for the rest of this quarter since they're in the penalty now 
laugh.gif

Now the fouls are ticky tack on both sides.

I hope this is what you wanted Portland, because now Dirk is going to get to the line for the rest of the game.

Rudy having one of the worst series for a player I've ever seen. Has he even scored once in this series?

Marion finally having a great offensive game

Rudy having one of the worst series for a player I've ever seen. Has he even scored once in this series?

Marion finally having a great offensive game

laugh.gif
at Marion still shooting with that same ugly release even when hes trying to lob it up beyond half court.

laugh.gif
at Marion still shooting with that same ugly release even when hes trying to lob it up beyond half court.

Big three by Roy. Maybe that gets him going. This is where we see if the Mavs are any different. They have the tendency to take it easy when they make a push like this early. I knew the early start was going to work in our favor though. West coast teams aren't used to playing this early 

Big three by Roy. Maybe that gets him going. This is where we see if the Mavs are any different. They have the tendency to take it easy when they make a push like this early. I knew the early start was going to work in our favor though. West coast teams aren't used to playing this early 

Tyson getting screwed in this game. Might have been the worst foul call of the playoffs 
laugh.gif
He did nothing but turn around

Tyson getting screwed in this game. Might have been the worst foul call of the playoffs 
laugh.gif
He did nothing but turn around

Back
Top Bottom