Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This is already getting to their heads, if it hasn't already.

They have that "how are we going to lose THIS time" look on their faces.

Still plenty of time though.

Honestly dude.  I wonder what it is that makes the Mavs play like they are a WNBA team come playoff time.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This is already getting to their heads, if it hasn't already.

They have that "how are we going to lose THIS time" look on their faces.

Still plenty of time though.

Honestly dude.  I wonder what it is that makes the Mavs play like they are a WNBA team come playoff time.

laugh.gif
Mavs are so screwed. Out of all people, Jason Kidd at 38 years old has to be relied on to bail you out of this game?

Still anybody's game. Let's see how clutch Dirk will be down the stretch...can he put the team on his back doe?

laugh.gif
Mavs are so screwed. Out of all people, Jason Kidd at 38 years old has to be relied on to bail you out of this game?

Still anybody's game. Let's see how clutch Dirk will be down the stretch...can he put the team on his back doe?

someone needs to help out jkidd, *paging dirk* i have a feeling JET is gonna step up

I find it funny that the 2 Western Conf. teams with the worst playoff history in the last several years are battling it out to see who can blow the game worse.

someone needs to help out jkidd, *paging dirk* i have a feeling JET is gonna step up

I find it funny that the 2 Western Conf. teams with the worst playoff history in the last several years are battling it out to see who can blow the game worse.

wow at that Dirk call.  Gerald Wallace got pushed to the floor by him 2 secs before that and nothing
roll.gif

wow at that Dirk call.  Gerald Wallace got pushed to the floor by him 2 secs before that and nothing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dirk's got 27 and 10 and people talking about finally showing up... My god.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Dirk's got 27 and 10 and people talking about finally showing up... My god.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom