Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Thor-Mavs-T-Shirt-1121P.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RT @mavstats: Mavs have not lost a series when leading 3-2 in their history (6-0). They have been pushed to a game 7 four times though.

RT @mavstats: Mavs have not lost a series when leading 3-2 in their history (6-0). They have been pushed to a game 7 four times though.

Blazers need to win this for more than just forcing a game 7. This is the culmination of an era of mediocrity, and this is the chance to change that. Tonight needs to be the night that the Blazers and McMillan show the fans that the moves made over the past season were the right ones and that we can actually handle pressure, unlike the last several playoff series we've been 1 and done'd.

We need Roy to show up, and we definitely need Rudy to actually hit a couple 3's. I expect Wallace and Aldridge to do their usual thing.

Lastly, come on refs, give us all a fair game.

Blazers need to win this for more than just forcing a game 7. This is the culmination of an era of mediocrity, and this is the chance to change that. Tonight needs to be the night that the Blazers and McMillan show the fans that the moves made over the past season were the right ones and that we can actually handle pressure, unlike the last several playoff series we've been 1 and done'd.

We need Roy to show up, and we definitely need Rudy to actually hit a couple 3's. I expect Wallace and Aldridge to do their usual thing.

Lastly, come on refs, give us all a fair game.

Blazers need to get Wallace, Wes and Batum involved more in the transition game, that is where Gerald is his best. If Rudy hits tonight we win, if not it will be tough. Also I can't stand hearing these players being tired, it is the damn 1st round of the playoffs. They should be getting jacked up and ready for the game rather than moping around saying they are tired. I am just not sure this team is mentally there to make a playoff run, someone needs to inform them that if they want to win a championship one day they are likely going to play at least 20 more games than what they have played so far. Hoping the Blazers pull it out though tonight and can get to game 7 to have a chance.

Blazers need to get Wallace, Wes and Batum involved more in the transition game, that is where Gerald is his best. If Rudy hits tonight we win, if not it will be tough. Also I can't stand hearing these players being tired, it is the damn 1st round of the playoffs. They should be getting jacked up and ready for the game rather than moping around saying they are tired. I am just not sure this team is mentally there to make a playoff run, someone needs to inform them that if they want to win a championship one day they are likely going to play at least 20 more games than what they have played so far. Hoping the Blazers pull it out though tonight and can get to game 7 to have a chance.

What a +@%+*@% start. The Blazers finally come out with and play like they've got something to play for 
pimp.gif

What a +@%+*@% start. The Blazers finally come out with and play like they've got something to play for 
pimp.gif

Pathetic...might as well have just stayed on the plane. Mavs are coming out playing like they just want to go back to Dallas. The hell are they running the offense through Marion every possession? Dirk has only gotten 1 touch so far

Pathetic...might as well have just stayed on the plane. Mavs are coming out playing like they just want to go back to Dallas. The hell are they running the offense through Marion every possession? Dirk has only gotten 1 touch so far

And now we start settling for jumpshots
30t6p3b.gif
Please keep feeding it inside Portland.

And now we start settling for jumpshots
30t6p3b.gif
Please keep feeding it inside Portland.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

To be fair, there are so many embarrassing things, the Mavs haven't done yet. You needed to bring that up?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

To be fair, there are so many embarrassing things, the Mavs haven't done yet. You needed to bring that up?

Back
Top Bottom